Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CHDBits VS HDBits

Arrow

VS

Which one is better in your opinion?

About HDBits:

I am not a member of HDBits, but I do follow them closely.

It seems that;

- ESiR isn't working anymore.

- CtrlHD isn't active as much as its used to be.

- EbP is fine.

- DON is having lots of nukes lately.

- Also they are all encoding slowly (which is normal actually, but CHD is both fast and good)

About CHDBits:

On the other hand CHD is doing lots of encodes everyday with great quality (they are also increasing their quality day by day, and sometimes their quality is unbeatable) and they are extremely fast about uploading new stuff.

They even beat scene by days; "TRON: Legacy 2010 BluRay 1080p DTS x264-CHD", "TRON: Legacy 2010 BluRay 720p DTS x264-CHD", "Gullivers Travels 2010 BluRay 1080p DTS x264-CHD", "Gullivers Travels 720p BluRay 1080p DTS x264-CHD", "The Fighter 2010 BluRay 1080p DTS x264-CHD", "The Fighter 2010 BluRay 720p DTS x264-CHD", "Black Swan 2010 BluRay 1080p DTS x264-CHD" and "Black Swan 2010 BluRay 720p DTS x264-CHD" are just few to mention.

I even heard that CHD releases are downloaded more than all the others at HDBits.org as well.

So; I don't know about the past, but I think CHDBits seems to be better than HDBits now, what do you guys think?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    It's not just CHDBits (which is a great site, no doubt). The other Chinese HD trackers are just as fast, and their internal encoders (especially WiKi) are excellent, too. There is a strong competition going on between the major Chinese HD trackers for the fastest Blu-ray release, and they do beat the traditional scene regularly indeed. There clearly has been a shift to China when it comes to HD movies, no doubt about it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    It's not just CHDBits (which is a great site, no doubt). The other Chinese HD trackers are just as fast, and their internal encoders (especially WiKi) are excellent, too. There is a strong competition going on between the major Chinese HD trackers for the fastest Blu-ray release, and they do beat the traditional scene regularly indeed. There clearly has been a shift to China when it comes to HD movies, no doubt about it.
    Actually, I follow all the sites. And CHD is clearly faster than all the others. Because they release Full-Bluray, 720p and 1080p consecutively.

Sometimes HDChina might be faster than CHD, but they don't release them all, and their quality is much lower for the time being. WiKi is somewhere in middle in my opinion.

So; CHD is both fastest and has the best quality compared to others that release around closely to CHD.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    How is the quality of the release different when it comes to full Bluray releases? HDRoad was actually faster than CHDBits on the Tron:Legacy Blu-ray.

WiKi is a well respected group, they have had excellent encodes for years. They are usually not as fast, but the quality of their encodes is clearly amongst the best. Not in the middle, but right up there.

I love CHDBits, I enjoy their releases a lot, it's probably my most used site these days. But your comments are not objective.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I hope CHD is better than HDbits, so people can stop chasing it.
    I'm only a member at hdbits, of the aforementioned, and for my needs, it is well suited.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    For English-speaking people, hdbits is better because they have active forums where you can regularly post and they also have irc where you can interact with other English speaking people. Also, hdbits has more full blu-ray sources than chdbits does.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    How is the quality of the release different when it comes to full Bluray releases? HDRoad was actually faster than CHDBits on the Tron:Legacy Blu-ray.

WiKi is a well respected group, they have had excellent encodes for years. They are usually not as fast, but the quality of their encodes is clearly amongst the best. Not in the middle, but right up there.

I love CHDBits, I enjoy their releases a lot, it's probably my most used site these days. But your comments are not objective.
    I am not saying WiKi's quality is in the middle. Its their "speed + quality" that is in the middle.

I mean CHD's quality is the best among the encoders that encode it fast like CHD such as HDChina which isn't that good yet in my opinion.

Also I wouldn't say that CHD is worse than WiKi.

Plus; I think it would be fair to say that CHD has far more seeders/leechers than others.

Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Also, hdbits has more full blu-ray sources than chdbits does.
    Wrong.
    Last edited by Pitch7; 03-09-2011 at 07:21 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    CHD encodes are excellent, too, no doubt. I'd like the Chinese encoders to add English subtitles and chapters on default, though. Especially the latter just takes a few seconds to implement.

The HD scene has changed over the last few years. There are more quality encoders now than there were a while ago, not just on the Chinese trackers. A-HD, HDTorrents etc. are other examples of sites with very, very good internal encoders. Times have changed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch7 View Post
    I am not saying WiKi's quality is in the middle. Its their "speed + quality" that is in the middle.

I mean CHD's quality is the best among the encoders that encode it fast like CHD such as HDChina which isn't that good yet in my opinion.

Plus; I think it would be fair to say that CHD has far more seeders/leechers than others.

Also, hdbits has more full blu-ray sources than chdbits does.
    Wrong.
    Okay, but chdbits is not a good site for people who don't speak Chinese.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch7 View Post

Wrong.
    Okay, but chdbits is not a good site for people who don't speak Chinese.
    so you do speak korean?
    comparing one site with full of korean v chinese...
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast