Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WEB DL downloads

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hi, I've recently tried a few WEB DL downloads and i'm impressed.

I was wondering if anyone knew the primary source to download these releases. obviously they end up on several sites and can be downloaded in a varierty of ways.but i would like to know where they start off. any help would be appreciated.

individuals or groups i'd like to know about inparticular = PeeWee and Hoodbag

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    HDbits.

Well actually itunes but yah hdbits is the main source.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    thanks for the reply. you don't have a spare invite do you?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Their invites are pretty much locked up unless you're friends with a VIP or staffer.

Usenet's probably your best bet for these releases, all the HD stuff tends to get released there as well. Or you could just buy the rips yourself, they're just iTunes shows/movies with the DRM removed and stuck into an MKV container.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Ouch disabled.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    You may want to check out dedicated TV trackers like BTN, too.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by davesmith123 View Post
    thanks for the reply. you don't have a spare invite do you?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/1...ILL-BE-BANNED*

But you know now.

FL.ro has WEB DLs - there are very few ones from the groups you mentioned, though. Same goes for Warez-BB.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    They're also available by DDL, that's actually how I use to get them before I finally made the jump to usenet

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    They're also available by DDL, that's actually how I use to get them before I finally made the jump to usenet
    I mostly snatch them from newsgroups too, but have to say BTN is impressive. Quite a few times helped me out with episodes missing from usenet
    Last edited by Solitude; 04-10-2011 at 08:43 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Jungleboy's Avatar Poster
    Basically WEB-DL is the closest you get to a bluray rip until that is released, no watermarks, good quality, no commercial breaks and good sound, I personally prefer them and it puzzles me why they aren't more popular.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast