Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Bi-annual there's too much trading and not enough giving , givng away stuff thread*

a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    Not sure what movie this place have, but if OP can provide me with secret-cinema so i can look around the content,grab a piece or two or more, seems cool
    Can you, OP?
    Thank you better2reign You are Awesome.
    Music is Life ©
    https://www.facebook.com/Adrenaline.Junkie.a7x

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I'll let you invite me to whatever hard to get into, private circle-jerk sites that you're a member of, Idol. Especially whatever that sch**ost*** site is, if you were able to get in. I'll be honest with you though. I'll more than likely not be very active after registering, probably just enough to keep the account enabled.

The reason why I want to join? Pretty much for the sole reason of telling people that aren't a member but wish they were, that I am.

I'll expect whatever invites in my email shortly. Thanks.
    I sent you invites to anything of note minus the still yet to named sch**ost*** as it seems that I'm not serious enough in my torrenting to be accepted into such hallowed ground.
    It appears that to gain entrance I shall have to learn how to idle on irc and pretend to make friends with a lot of fairly unlikable,insincere,full of themselves neo-adults either that or encode a lot of things that I have no interest in to show that I truly like , appreciate and have knowledge of movies and music. Or failing that I guess I couild always really put myself in the proverbial gutter and become a capper .

Btw in fairness I don't think I actually belong to any "circle jerk" communities as you can see by the above a simple willingness to be a honest and participating member of such sites doesn't seem to factor into it and it's not who you are but protests to the contrary more who you fellate know.
    Being thus I suppose it's just as well that I don't get invited to such places.

Quote Originally Posted by a7x View Post
    Not sure what movie this place have, but if OP can provide me with secret-cinema so i can look around the content,grab a piece or two or more, seems cool
    Can you, OP?
    Secret Cinema is even more esoteric than KG so before I even think about using an invite please clarify what movies or type of movie that you may be looking for.
    Btw Your apparent lack of care in who you are handing your invites out to in this thread is definitely working against you even though I have several invites available to that site.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-22-2011 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    I'm not really watching movie below than 80's..so..
    What type of movie actually there?
    Music is Life ©

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Why don't you just make a list of the movies you want to see but can't because you can't find them anywhere?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    a7x
    Secret Cinema is for those person who likes to have the Cinema collection. This is not for you. This seems to me now " I want this and I want that "
    Last edited by ElitUser; 08-22-2011 at 07:34 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    Why don't you just make a list of the movies you want to see but can't because you can't find them anywhere?
    No, i dont have that. If i see the title & synopsis is interesting, then i'll grab. Sometimes i read the comments too. But if its old movie, certainly its not for me.

ElitUser,what is the problem yes?
    Music is Life ©

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by a7x View Post
    But if its old movie, certainly its not for me.
    Ffs what is it with you retards? Open your tiny minds a little and experience the possibilities.

Btw no offense but never ask me for anything concerning movies ever again.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    Will do.
    I do like old movie, but only in asian language, idk, probably a weird habit or something?
    For example,I watch House of Wax (70's or somethin), but i like the new one(20's). Maybe because of the effect.
    Music is Life ©

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I sent you invites to anything of note
    Got 'em. Thank you. Just finished registering, and I'll make sure to log in about once a month to keep the accounts enabled.

As sch**ost***, eventhough I don't know what the hell it is, I'll make sure to start using IRC and start sucking up to all the right people. Who knows, maybe one of them will throw me a bone. If that happens I'll do the same for you.

Quote Originally Posted by a7x
    probably a weird habit or something?
    Yes it is. It's the same with people who listen to jazz but can't listen to the really old stuff, they are missing out on so much.

I had to put a few bruises on my girlfriend a couple weeks ago since she couldn't watch Caddyshack because, in her words, "The movie is too old"(which the 80's isn't even old). This is something I should have done years ago to her as I've been having to put up with her movie hang-ups for quite sometime. Caddyshack was just the final straw.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 08-23-2011 at 03:02 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I had to put a few bruises on my girlfriend a couple weeks ago since she couldn't watch Caddyshack because, in her words, "The movie is too old"(which the 80's isn't even old). This is something I should have done years ago to her as I've been having to put up with her movie hang-ups for quite sometime. Caddyshack was just the final straw.
    Good for you, Funkin'! While the general society may say domestic abuse is "unhealthy", so it is to blaspheme great classics such as Caddyshack. Do me a favor, and ask her to watch Blazing Saddles. If she refuses, give her a solid right-hook for me. Then make her go scrub the floor until she agrees that she has learned the error of her ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast