Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fsc Request

Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Hi This is going to be my first and last request for FSC if i wont be invited after this request i will be satisfied with what trackers i am a part of today and continue enjoying them like I have for the last 2 years .
    A little back round about my self I live in israel up in the northern part of the country about ten kilometers away from the Lebanese border and have been torrenting for about two years now. Everything i know about bittorent i have learned here on FST from all it's knowledgeable members.
    I have tried to be as active as possible ever since i joined but because of me being in the army I have had limited internet access and therefor lower forum activity but that will be no more because i have finally finished my service this week so now more army for me !!.
    If you are still reading this request then you probably would like to know why i would like to be part of fst well then here it goes :

1) the ratio system i have a slow upload connection. i always upload torents for 2-3 weeks so i can keep a good ratio on my sites but you will not see me having 200-300 gb buffers. And on FSC I will continue to upload for that period of time
    2) I have heard about the differnet clubs FSC has and am particularly interested in the movie club that they have as i am an avid movie watcher and 95% of what i d/l are dvdr movies that i watch in my home theater.

I am a member of tti revtt dvdclub bs and tvtorrents.ro i am willing to send profile links to would be inviters for further proof

Thank you for dedicating your time to read my request and i hope for a positive result
    Last edited by Totti; 10-14-2009 at 08:15 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I bet on 5 infraction p(o)ints that cabalo & alibx will post on the 1st page of the thread.
    Totti mate I can see you ve been here for almost 3 years now, you have helped people and as far as I can see you are a good member overall, but havent you learn one thing in all these years??? This kind of requests are more likely to ruin your chances to ever get in your dream tracker. They just don't want new people, at least that's what they say. Its like trying to hit on a burd that doesn't like men. Don't get me wrong, it may be a good tracker, it may be your dream but I don't think your BT life should end here.
    I wish you GooD LucK with the request.
    Last edited by ovisan; 10-14-2009 at 08:29 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I did not say that this tracker is my dream and for from it i am very satisfied with the trackers that i am a member of today i very rarely have trouble finding the content that I am looking for.
    Yes I know that Requests like this in general can "hurt my chances of getting in" like you pointed out but FST is the best place i know of to make this kind of request as allot of the members here are members of FSC so it just seemed logical to me

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED
    I live in israel

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    very informative of you thx

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    They just don't want new people, at least that's what they say.
    I think any tracker would be happy to add some good new members. They just want to make sure that they will actually contribute.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-14-2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    yes you have to contribute and i truly hope that i can that's all i really can say about that

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    pffm's Avatar -M- BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Looking at your BT rep list and recent post history seems that you are a good user but then I saw this in 2007, was a long time ago but still...

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-hav...859/postcount1

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-loo...330/postcount1

And you say that this is your "first and last fsc request", but:

7Jan2008: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req...646/postcount1

25Jan2008: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-fsc...346/postcount1

so, this is your third request.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    yes i did trade a pt account it was a long time ago and i have regretted that ever since i would also like it to be taken into account that i was new to the bittorent world and didn't know any better.As for the revtt account my lamo brother posted that...... i was a member there at the time and he wanted a separate account for himself

And I have forgotten about those requests but i would like to apologies i had no intention to lie but this truley will be my last request for fsc

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I think any tracker would be happy to add some good new members. They just want to make sure that they will actually contribute.

I hope I am wrong and you are right mate. I have to remind you that loads of 'hard to get in trackers' opened their doors recently, and I don't think the've done it just cause they want more good users but the fact that they simply can't cope withthe server bill cause of the bloody credit crunch(a good thing a crisis's good for, at least for us the BT peeps).
    I also think that all of us are good for something. Some of us are uploading, others are leeching, posting in forums, having fun in irc channels, making new friends who share the same interests. Now all we need to do is make sure that we belong to the trackers where we fit and feel better. It's a shame we need to go thrum all this just to get in somewhere and realise that we were only chasing pavements. This remind me of one of the best films I ve ever seen - Peaceful Warrior by Victor Salva. At one point Socrates says 'The journey is what brings us happiness not the destination'.

Again i wish someone will invite you in Totti mate, sorry for trolling your request. You have to know what to expect before making such a request.

About that bet... double or nothing on the second page?

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    yes i did trade a pt account it was a long time ago and i have regretted that ever since i would also like it to be taken into account that i was new to the bittorent world and didn't know any better.As for the revtt account my lamo brother posted that...... i was a member there at the time and he wanted a separate account for himself

And I have forgotten about those requests but i would like to apologies i had no intention to lie but this truley will be my last request for fsc

Hm... I recon that if first you had a few chances now its all ruined...
    Last edited by ovisan; 10-14-2009 at 10:17 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast