Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway TopHo*

Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    with 5gb buffer. its totally free. pm me ur mail and add rep

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    It'll get disabled after IP/password change

I got 2 free accounts in the past like this and they got disabled.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I gave away a TopHos account and it did not get disabled. The other person does not need to change the Password since this is not a trade and just a giveaway so both people can trust each other. Keep the same password for about 2 weeks or so and then after that just recover your pass (DO NOT change it manually) and everything should be fine.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Isimeria's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    pm'ed. still abailable ?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    I gave away a TopHos account and it did not get disabled. The other person does not need to change the Password since this is not a trade and just a giveaway so both people can trust each other. Keep the same password for about 2 weeks or so and then after that just recover your pass (DO NOT change it manually) and everything should be fine.
    That wont work anyways lmao
    (Hint: Also it has nothing to do with the password changes/recovers. :Hint)
    Also... an anti trading ninja is openly admitting to trading accounts? lmao
    Another thing... if you thought it was such a secret about how recover works on some other sites... why would you share the secret in a public forum lmao

You probably just traded it when I wasnt around so just got ignored. Im the one who ussually catches the traders and not really any other staff members. Sometimes im just too lazy to look lmao.
    Edit: Checked when he traded em: isnt it kinda pointless to trade accounts when theres open signups? I mean I ignored the weeks you traded cause we were open signups then as well.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 09-10-2007 at 12:05 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i think that answers the question

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    That wont work anyways lmao
    (Hint: Also it has nothing to do with the password changes/recovers. :Hint)
    Also... an anti trading ninja is openly admitting to trading accounts? lmao
    Another thing... if you thought it was such a secret about how recover works on some other sites... why would you share the secret in a public forum lmao

You probably just traded it when I wasnt around so just got ignored. Im the one who ussually catches the traders and not really any other staff members. Sometimes im just too lazy to look lmao.
    Edit: Checked when he traded em: isnt it kinda pointless to trade accounts when theres open signups? I mean I ignored the weeks you traded cause we were open signups then as well.
    He didn't tell that he traded accounts...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Giving away account = trading account. The owner changes hence the account is traded.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Isimeria's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I think that if every tracker had a superviser who bans or warns with banning an account exchange or an invitation of that tracker, this forum would go to hell. I don’t understand why I don’t give an account to someone if I don’t need it anymore. What’s wrong in giving it to someone who needs it and who wants to have it, but who doesn’t have the opportunity to get one? I think that this rule was copied from somewhere or is caused by the desire to be a detective that we had during our childhood after having seen so many action movies.
    I don't need replies and explanations. I will never understand the rationale for such actions

God help us !! ..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by slither57 View Post
    I think that if every tracker had a superviser who bans or warns with banning an account exchange or an invitation of that tracker, this forum would go to hell. I don’t understand why I don’t give an account to someone if I don’t need it anymore. What’s wrong in giving it to someone who needs it and who wants to have it, but who doesn’t have the opportunity to get one? I think that this rule was copied from somewhere or is caused by the desire to be a detective that we had during our childhood after having seen so many action movies.
    I don't need replies and explanations. I will never understand the rationale for such actions

God help us !! ..
    cause that guy is STEALING your ratio, or someting like that. thats what they told me in some tracker. and i totally agree with you, its just stupid. whatever, cant do anything about it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast