Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ban from torrentbully

I got myself banned about a month back for a low ratio, I had only been a member for about a week when I lost one of my HD's and never had a chance to re-seed. Anyone have contact info for someone at torrentbully i could talk to about this? I would be willing to donate/seed my ratio up. Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    binocular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Couldn't u wait until it open signups next time?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by binocular View Post
    Yeah I'm not on any real time table so I guess I could. Anyone know about how often they open sign-ups? I'm still pretty new to this.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaDMP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by binocular View Post
    Yeah I'm not on any real time table so I guess I could. Anyone know about how often they open sign-ups? I'm still pretty new to this.
    why u want this site exactly??

TorrentLeech FTW!!

it's the best

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    yeah that's true... i just liked their content and it was the best i've seen so far. Like i said, I'm new. Maybe ill just see if i can find a tl invite. thanks.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    unfortunately, tl invites are forbidden to give away, so you better get yourself a buddy, i will check the issue out whether we can give them away to those on the internet or not since they say it shall be a real friend someone you trust and so forth

edit: i checked it with staff, and they say, you cant get a friend on the forums to give away invites, you can only give away to those who you already have as a friend... So basicly it is impossible to get a friend from here to give them invite we gotta meet somewhere else brother
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-02-2008 at 08:23 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    unfortunately, tl invites are forbidden to give away, so you better get yourself a buddy, i will check the issue out whether we can give them away to those on the internet or not since they say it shall be a real friend someone you trust and so forth

edit: i checked it with staff, and they say, you cant get a friend on the forums to give away invites, you can only give away to those who you already have as a friend... So basicly it is impossible to get a friend from here to give them invite we gotta meet somewhere else brother
    Damn man, ill keep my eye out for you. too bad

Damn man, ill keep my eye out for you. too bad
    Last edited by NinjaDMP; 07-02-2008 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i can send u an invite to similar site.

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    you are very brave kondrae

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by kondrae View Post
    i can send u an invite to similar site.
    If you have one to share it would be greatly appreciated, thanks for the offer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast