Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Mirc Experience

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Well actually i dont care what happens as long as i say what i think. Even if i am not accepted to any tracker, not the end of the world for me. There is always a way. I actually only accept the first one ratio cheating. I was definitely wrong at that. But for others, in the irc, mods didnt even bothered to listen. I got my idea of those trackers except bitme. They at least showed the courtesy to listen. But for others, wont bother joining since i wasnt wrong at what i did. I did have an another account from my someone who was supposed to be a trade m8 at first, but then our friendship has grown more than ever, i am banned from bitme cuz of having double accounts. I definitely didnt have one(i had one they were the ones to tell me that i had an account named bilkenter and told me not to use it, now they blame me for having another account) anyway i wish it was a closed community where mods tried to get to know the person before judging. Anyway the point is, i always admit if i am the wrong one, but i will never admit that i am wrong when i am not. And also wont bother joining the tracker that bans me. What is the point of being a part of somewhere where you are not welcome anyway. This can be an another thread
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    not the first tracker but iptorrents was the one i cheated on. Well i am glad my inviter didnt get banned but he was the one offered me ratio cheating.

And he still doesn't get it does he??

/amazed (not that I should be)
    dont spam the thread, it is not about torrents . What am i supposed to get honestly? Ok i made some mistakes . There were 2, i traded at first, and i ratio cheated. For the latter one, i accepted punishment and admit that i am wrong. But for other one that is trading, i have nothing to apologize for. Why? Even though it was someoneelses account, it gave me account for free, and i saw the tracker as if it was my own family have uploaded some of my own files, have seeded etc... i havent done anything to harm the community or the tracker itself. Maybe someone may refer to what issue, i gave my account details to someone who is here among us now so that he could download some stuff he was looking for, rather than uploading them to rapid and losing time, i presented him a faster solution, maybe some of you might argue that you might have been risked the security of the tracker, you are right, but without our trust in humanity, we are nothing but savages. If i am not to trust people, How can i trust people whom i entrust my life(doctors)?
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-13-2008 at 06:10 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Just wondering how old you guys all are?
    Because as much as I enjoy forums I never got to like irc.
    Maybe it's a generational thing like texting.
    I'm 22 and I prefer realtime chat over forums. Just that IRC is highly restrictive and I'm not really fond of it anyway. But then I guess forums can be that way too,just depends on the site. Actually Yahoo messenger and soulseek rooms are my favourites,you can be yourself without getting kicked or banned and also flame(there are times when you just wanna let go).

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Well actually i dont care what happens as long as i say what i think. Even if i am not accepted to any tracker, not the end of the world for me. There is always a way. I actually only accept the first one ratio cheating. I was definitely wrong at that. But for others, in the irc, mods didnt even bothered to listen. I got my idea of those trackers except bitme. They at least showed the courtesy to listen. But for others, wont bother joining since i wasnt wrong at what i did. I did have an another account from my someone who was supposed to be a trade m8 at first, but then our friendship has grown more than ever, i am banned from bitme cuz of having double accounts. I definitely didnt have one(i had one they were the ones to tell me that i had an account named bilkenter and told me not to use it, now they blame me for having another account) anyway i wish it was a closed community where mods tried to get to know the person before judging. Anyway the point is, i always admit if i am the wrong one, but i will never admit that i am wrong when i am not. And also wont bother joining the tracker that bans me. What is the point of being a part of somewhere where you are not welcome anyway. This can be an another thread
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

And he still doesn't get it does he??

/amazed (not that I should be)
    dont spam the thread, it is not about torrents . What am i supposed to get honestly? Ok i made some mistakes . There were 2, i traded at first, and i ratio cheated. For the latter one, i accepted punishment and admit that i am wrong. But for other one that is trading, i have nothing to apologize for. Why? Even though it was someoneelses account, it gave me account for free, and i saw the tracker as if it was my own family have uploaded some of my own files, have seeded etc... i havent done anything to harm the community or the tracker itself. Maybe someone may refer to what issue, i gave my account details to someone who is here among us now so that he could download some stuff he was looking for, rather than uploading them to rapid and losing time, i presented him a faster solution, maybe some of you might argue that you might have been risked the security of the tracker, you are right, but without our trust in humanity, we are nothing but savages. If i am not to trust people, How can i trust people whom i entrust my life(doctors)?
    quoted for posterity.

So let me get this straight, you ratio cheat, you traded and you share accounts.

Nothing wrong in that then right?

As I said, you still just don't get torrents.
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 07-13-2008 at 06:16 PM.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote all you want, i wont change my beliefs for some opposition, if i am banned from all trackers, doesnt matter really, i have nothing to lose

For the spamming part, ra... had nothing to do with this issue, but thanks to you, our great spammer

edit: yeah maybe i dont get torrents the way you do. Do i have to? Do you have to indoctrinate everyone to believe that you are right here?

Also you seem to believe that there is only one way, there is not a one way, there are different ways. Which one to choose is up to you... Not everyone likes to hide behind the shadow saying i am non trader non cheater etc... Also i got my great friends via honesty. All i said are my words, and i still believe what i believed earlier
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-13-2008 at 06:20 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post

I'm 22 and I prefer realtime chat over forums. Just that IRC is highly restrictive and I'm not really fond of it anyway. But then I guess forums can be that way too,just depends on the site. Actually Yahoo messenger and soulseek rooms are my favourites,you can be yourself without getting kicked or banned and also flame(there are times when you just wanna let go).
    That's why I like FST .As long as you more or less follow the rules and show some respect for the other members the staff don't give you a hard time.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote all you want, i wont change my beliefs for some opposition, if i am banned from all trackers, doesnt matter really, i have nothing to lose
    You have everything to lose, torrenting wise that is, you really are better off with RS & usenet.

For an intellectual, you are really not very street savvy.

Eventually, they catch up to you, and staff members are here reading & noting our actions, and I bet your PTN account, for one, doesn't last much longer.

It might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, it might not even be next week, but it will happen in time believe me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Well for clarification, my ptn account is the same for here, if i am banned, i will probably be upset, but not the end of the world for me.

Edit: Also i am not afraid of ban, i say what i think, if i am to be punished for my beliefs, Then torrenting isnt for me indeed.

Wont say a word from now on cuz of you dont wanna get banned from here

One more thing, also if i am to be punished for my past deeds, indeed go ahead
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-13-2008 at 06:25 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Well for clarification, my ptn account is the same for here, if i am banned, i will probably be upset, but not the end of the world for me.

Edit: Also i am not afraid of ban, i say what i think, if i am to be punished for my beliefs, Then torrenting isnt for me indeed.
    You're not doing yourself a whole bunch of favours by constantly arguing when you've already admitted to cheating. That's a very serious offense torrenting wise(we know you dont give a shit but still.).

Maybe you should just step back,drink some cold water and rethink what you're doing right now.It's your adrenaline thats talkin right now bro,take it easy,you might even lose your FST acct(surely you care about that dont you?)

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    What does fst account have smt to do with what i did in the past? I can easily point out 50 guyz here, 50 guyz who cheated and hiding somewhere here. What shall i do? deny what i did? I honestly luv torrents, some for communities some for packs etc, but i cant lie knowing what i did sorry. I have a friend who has ratio cheated on ftn and still has his account. This is the mentality i would like to see here. Not that i am saying i hate opposition and so forth, i am glad there is opposition, i just want others to be able to see it from someoneelses perspective, that is it

10. BitTorrent   -   #30

Wont say a word from now on cuz of you dont wanna get banned from here

One more thing, also if i am to be punished for my past deeds, indeed go ahead
    Seriously, it is not because of me, you give me too much credit & credence, I have no more say here, or anywhere, than you, you take the actions and responsibilities for yourself as no-one forces you to do anything you don't want to do.

All I do is highlight the seriously bad torrenting attitude you have so as no others will follow in your footsteps, my way is not the only way, your way is not the only wrong way, but what you do is set the wrong example and that has to be shown to be not the way to do things.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast