Thread: [Req] RevTT Invite :)

djerholler69's Avatar Love Bytes! BT Rep: +3
    Greetings fellow FST-ers

Since I've finally settled down with a great seedbox, I felt more confident than ever to be able to maintain a good ratio. Speaking to others and hearing from others views about RevTT as a great 0day tracker has definitely swayed me to work towards getting an invite there.

I know its not about how much praise I have about the site (great support seeing how many people with inactive accounts get reactivated so quickly, or the dedicated internal encoders within RevTT), but rather whether anyone is willing to trust me with their invite. I can proudly say that keeping a good ratio is an achievement I take pride at (okay maybe I'm a little too crazy into the internetz ) and that I know how to follow tracker rules.

If anyone would like to take a chance with me, just pm me and I'll give you a few proofs I have Thanks for your time!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Sorry for my post as I don't have an invite, but this is the kind of reqs I was talking about. and this is why I started that thread. this doesn't mean I would give djerholler69 an invite right away, but this kind of request sure is a great start!

Good, luck, man, I'm sure you'll get invited there in no time.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    PM me your email

-if your a trader forget it...i'll get you banned myself
    Last edited by tippertime; 06-08-2009 at 06:54 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    FST community - the best!

Good invites for good users.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Thanks a lot for your encouraging words guys I appreciate all the help given to me and it certainly makes me want to help others in return too

Tippertime, pmed you Sure, since I started going private trackers I take 0 tolerance to trading!
    Last edited by djerholler69; 06-08-2009 at 07:52 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    if more people made requests like this instead of saying they NEED so and so tracker, I would gladly keep giving out invites...I hope you enjoy revoTT as much as I do djerholler69

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Sorry for my post as I don't have an invite, but this is the kind of reqs I was talking about. and this is why I started that thread. this doesn't mean I would give djerholler69 an invite right away, but this kind of request sure is a great start!

Good, luck, man, I'm sure you'll get invited there in no time.

You gave him a bro-ner with your style of request *thumbs way up*

Last edited by killercam101; 06-09-2009 at 03:23 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    lmao, Killercam nice way to put it! Thanks again tippertime, I sure will