Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blackcats question

sinurgy's Avatar Member
    drtoker told me to try and get in touch with Stoi. hey man, if you're reading this, my old username use to be sinurgy, and i can email you my old password just to let you know i'm legit. Would greatly appreciate it. BCG has been my favorite gaming torrent site ever since I signed up.

i've used black-cats about a year and a half ago, but had to move to my dads house without internet connection, now i'm back at home. I always kept my ratio around a 2.5-3.0, tried to upload more than I downloaded, loved all the oldschool games, especially the hard to find shining force 1 and 2 for sega, even the 3rd on the saturn.

The "recover" isn't working for me. My old email address (its been so long) I dont think i remember, because we werent aloud to use gmail/hotmail/yahoo, etc. I can try to go through 1000's of my .txts to try and find it for verification.

Peace

p.s. this is my first post, so hey everyone! basically signed up because I came home to discover I lost my favorite gaming torrent site :\ ... But this seems like a great forum, and i plan on spending more time here trading sites and looking for new ones.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Did you generate a keyword? If not your account is gone as far as i know.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sinurgy's Avatar Member
    No i didn't, I was gone during the process of him having the members create their keywords before he opened up the new site.

I was living with my father for 6 months, been a member close to 2 years and just came home yesterday.

I read today in another forum basically about the same topic and saw Stoi reply a few times, he seemed pretty cool with giving old members back their old accounts as long as they can prove it. And I can prove I use to have an account at BCG, hopefully he hears me out, or i'll be bashing my head on my keyboard :I

like i said I can give him my old username and password, and ill be looking for my old email i signed up with in the meantime, cant remember it off hand, i had to make a new email to signup for BCG back then, i know its in a .txt somewhere saved on my computer when i first signed up.

Peace

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    humm yo better talk to stoy but i do't ting he re-enable your acc

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    In such cases like yours if you can really prove that you've been away from the internet for more than the whole procedure's time I guess the staffs will take you for an exception.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    Werent all the accounts deleted? I wouldnty hold out much hope tbh. But you never know.....

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    what other forum is this then, i only post here and my site.

and all accounts were deleted, even pruned accounts are which yours would have been pruned if you had not logged in for 6 months.

you will need to get in with a referral, or come and hang out in our IRC waiting room and you may get lucky.
    Last edited by stoi; 03-01-2009 at 02:12 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by sinurgy View Post
    p.s. this is my first post, so hey everyone! basically signed up because I came home to discover I lost my favorite gaming torrent site :\ ... But this seems like a great forum, and i plan on spending more time here trading sites and looking for new ones.
    Anyone else notice this?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by H&K View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sinurgy View Post
    Anyone else notice this?
    maybe he meant to say trading "knowledge" about sites?
    anyway, being a trader is always an option you have

Stoi, I think that stating (in public) that he may try the IRC, many other may understand that they have this option too and hang there, always waiting for an invite

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    so let them, not much else the waiting room is for lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast