Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xbox 360 problem

n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    For the first time i downloaded 2 games both over 6.4 gigs and burned the iso image with power iso and when i put them in my moded xbox 360 they not playingx at all ,does any1 know why they not playing or what is the right way to burn the games

2. Games   -   #2
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You gotta burn the .dvd file not the .iso.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. Games   -   #3
    Yes, burn the .dvd

Use CloneCD
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

4. Games   -   #4
    miss sct... BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    power iso sux...change to CloneCD and problems will be gone

5. Games   -   #5
    n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    thank you i did use ImgBurn and it blows i wasted 4 DL than i switched to CloneCD and money works like a charm once again thank you for help.

6. Games   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I never had any issues with ImgBurn. That's all I use to burn ISO's. Xbox 360, Wii or PC. Make sure you are getting good releases, pick the .dvd file since it has a setting that you need for Xbox 360 games.

Otherwise get a good burner. I have a Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-111D which I heard is probably the best one for Xbox 360 games.

7. Games   -   #7
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    I never had any issues with ImgBurn. That's all I use to burn ISO's. Xbox 360, Wii or PC. Make sure you are getting good releases, pick the .dvd file since it has a setting that you need for Xbox 360 games.

Otherwise get a good burner. I have a Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-111D which I heard is probably the best one for Xbox 360 games.
    Yea he has a shit burner. I had a DVR-111D worked fine for about a year and over 100 games burned, but then imgburn wouldn't work, and then eventually CloneCD didn't work. Bought myself a new pioneer, sata this time, and works like a charm. Imgburn is the the way to go.

BTW if imgburn is not working and clonecd is, then most likley you will have disc read errors coming up sooner or later.

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post

Yea he has a shit burner. I had a DVR-111D worked fine for about a year and over 100 games burned, but then imgburn wouldn't work, and then eventually CloneCD didn't work. Bought myself a new pioneer, sata this time, and works like a charm. Imgburn is the the way to go.

BTW if imgburn is not working and clonecd is, then most likley you will have disc read errors coming up sooner or later.
    Bah, dont listen to this guy ^^
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

9. Games   -   #9
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz View Post

Bah, dont listen to this guy ^^
    i love imgburn for dvds though clonecd is my favourite for xbox 360 games.
    Last edited by WHiKWiRE; 11-21-2008 at 12:21 AM.

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 2slick4u View Post
    thank you i did use ImgBurn and it blows i wasted 4 DL than i switched to CloneCD and money works like a charm once again thank you for help.
    Imgburn is not the problem, whatever you did (or did not do) is the issue. I switched to Imgburn a long time ago. It may be matched, but not beaten when it comes to burning XBOX360 games. Never had any issues with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast