Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why BTN-PTP-RED is bad for you

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCandy View Post
    Never really messed with collages or anything of the sort.

Maybe you just have an addictive personality - and you have the same issues...whether it's video games or social media or torrents.
    For a period between late 2008 and mid-2009, I was addicted to What.cd's artist recommendation map and found lots of great music that way, so I can understand where he's coming from. These days I have a minimalist stance, though. Even with unlimited free time, it would be impossible to watch or listen to everything

I don't want to say all, but a good portion of these TBs is through automation, especially the freelecch torrents...
    Of course, to be able to automate getting TBs, you must be able to get TBs in the first place.

Image.jpg
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    These days I have a minimalist stance, though. Even with unlimited free time, it would be impossible to watch or listen to everything
    I got really excited the other day when I found a "new" album of my favorite artist. Until I realized that I already had it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Well, at least you were able to upgrade your copy to the 2021 Japanese deluxe definitive edition rereremaster which sounds exactly the same.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Well, at least you were able to upgrade your copy to the 2021 Japanese deluxe definitive edition rereremaster which sounds exactly the same.
    Yea what's with all those bazillion remasters of an album, they seem to be infinite in number for the more popular albums. Japanese remaster. "Pressings" I'm told. To my ear they all sound the same.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Music CDs are super expensive in Japan, to the point that purchasing and shipping them from abroad is cheaper. As an encouragement to buy domestically, Japanese editions include goodies like booklets with translated lyrics, details on the making of the album, messages from the band to their fans, and most importantly: at least one extra song.

As for the pressings, I don't know if they're a crash grab, or simply a normal byproduct of how distribution works and uploaders on music trackers want to catch 'em all, though I suspect the latter.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    what exactly is the problem?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ¿Quién es Pity_.jpg

"Cocaine paste PTP is a very addictive drug, and it's so tasty I hate it, you know? And kids to whom I said, 'dude, don't try this' or 'stay away from this', pah! All of them fell. I don't know whether to warn people about it, or shut up and not make idiots smart."

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    I'm not exactly one who has been a light user, but to be heartbroken? That's just silly. No offense, but building your whole self-worth on some torrent site is a bit silly, go read a book or something, my dude.

For a period between late 2008 and mid-2009, I was addicted to What.cd's artist recommendation map and found lots of great music that way, so I can understand where he's coming from. These days I have a minimalist stance, though. Even with unlimited free time, it would be impossible to watch or listen to everything

I don't want to say all, but a good portion of these TBs is through automation, especially the freelecch torrents...
    Of course, to be able to automate getting TBs, you must be able to get TBs in the first place.

Image.jpg
    That's just... a lot of money... *sigh*
    Last edited by Intr4ns1t; 09-18-2021 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    I'm not exactly one who has been a light user, but to be heartbroken? That's just silly. No offense, but building your whole self-worth on some torrent site is a bit silly, go read a book or something, my dude.

Image.jpg
    That's just... a lot of money... *sigh*
    Youre saying this because you haven't been banned. Its only when you lose access to the site you take for granted do you realize their importance.

I used to think like you too that it doesn't matter and it's just a torrent site. But when you want a file that you could've easily got on the site you were on but can't anymore thats when it hits you.

Its not about self worth, its about not having access to the files you're looking for which is why you join these sites in the first place.

I was a heavy demonoid user back when Deimos was running the show. I didn't crave for a single private torrent site back then no matter how elite they were cause I could get everything on Demonoid including rare movies and TV shows.

Its all about content for me. I dont care about the speed, how elite the site is, my user class etc.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast