Thread: Scammer

BANNED BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I dont know if this person is ever on this forum looking for invites but he scammed me on another forum for a OiNK invite so I figured I'de warn you all about him.

Nick he used on forum: jay1984
    Email: [email protected]

If a person with this nick or email address wants to trade...DONT! He is a SCAMMER!

Just thought ide let you all know

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    never mind...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmyolvr View Post
    I dont know if this person is ever on this forum looking for invites but he scammed me on another forum for a OiNK invite so I figured I'de warn you all about him.

If a person with this nick or email address wants to trade...DONT! He is a SCAMMER!

Any proof that he actually did scam you? PM's and such.... or would you like us to take your word for it.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well considering Iam a trusted trader here why would I lie? I have email proof if anyone wants it I can forward it to them.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Being a trusted trader doesn't excuse you from having to provide proof for any scammer acusations. You can take screenshots of your emails for us to see.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmyolvr View Post

Any proof that he actually did scam you? PM's and such.... or would you like us to take your word for it.
    It's on the slyck forums. The guy straight scams that guy. He gave an oink account to jay1984 (which he was supposed to give a FB and 2 other torrents sites in return)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Oh, I just went a read up on all that happened. That sucks, but proof is still needed. Although I agree with what you said on Slyck, phoenixfire. Oink for FB and F*** and VIPmusic is unlikely. What seems too good to be true is too good to be true.