Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ftn

n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Hi.

Can I have FTN, plz?

Discuss, I've gotta go and write an essay atm..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    ask some ome who know u and trusts u as no one will risk his acc for some one he dont even know
    Last edited by GoLDeN; 10-25-2007 at 03:09 PM.
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    Hi.

Can I have FTN, plz?

FTN is difficult to get one. However, you need to have good reputation to get this. Hope someone will help you.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Edit: no need for this..
    Last edited by spark; 10-25-2007 at 03:12 PM.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Look, wise up people, invites for FTN are few & far between, and I wouldn't be surprised if they closed the doors completely soon, as some trackers have already done so.

And FTN invites have been cut from 4 a month to 1 a month for those eligible, so the likelihood of getting one by a random post here has been reduced by 4 times if you think about the odds, and I can't even remember the last FTN request that was actually granted from here by this method.

Bottom line, you really do have to stand out from the crowd, not just be a tracker collector and wanting FTN cos it's near the top of a shit list, but be a really, really helpful person and community orientated person, and not just in the invites section.

By all means keep asking, you never know, but lower your expectations of it being granted due to only having one quarter of the invites that there used to be.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    hmmmmm, we have a request from someone who MAY be deserving this time for a change. from the quick glance at your threads started you've requested FTN, ScT, and bitmetv but you dont have a huge amount of these threads like some people so i guess it isnt too bad, then you've had some giveaways but most if not all were just for accounts which i dont agree with, good intentions(maybe) but doing it in a very wrong way imo. unlike most threads this one may be a bit of a toss up depending on the people who see it and their opinions on trading/giveaways. im not gonna go through all your posts since i dont have an invite but if anyone does i hope you havnt traded much. good luck

just a little overview for those who dont want to go check out your profile on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Look, wise up people, invites for FTN are few & far between, and I wouldn't be surprised if they closed the doors completely soon, as some trackers have already done so.

And FTN invites have been cut from 4 a month to 1 a month for those eligible, so the likelihood of getting one by a random post here has been reduced by 4 times if you think about the odds, and I can't even remember the last FTN request that was actually granted from here by this method.

Bottom line, you really do have to stand out from the crowd, not just be a tracker collector and wanting FTN cos it's near the top of a shit list, but be a really, really helpful person and community orientated person, and not just in the invites section.

By all means keep asking, you never know, but lower your expectations of it being granted due to only having one quarter of the invites that there used to be.
    wow they did decrease the number of invites? well im glad i just got in then since they may be closing their doors with this recent oink bs.
    Last edited by aysomc; 10-25-2007 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ftn is nearly impossible to get and it is a dream for many users.but to tell the thruth most off the low rated trackers have the same 0 day as ftn.like scc,tl ,revtt and more

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    Hi.

Can I have FTN, plz?

It's so lyric. You allways say ppl don't do this because it's so annoying but you do the same....
    I'm so tired of trading so I retired!

My dream is to be a member of e****!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    kaladze's Avatar H4X0R BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by edeinho View Post

It's so lyric. You allways say ppl don't do this because it's so annoying but you do the same....
    I don't know whether it's lyric or not, but yes. I'm a spoiled brat, I can do whatever I want. I was expecting more comments like this tbh.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast