Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ITS req

Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Hello, i am looking for a free ITS invite. The reason i want this tracker is that i have heard its a great tracker and i like the non ratio system because it makes the avarage users serious and trustable. Im an active member on many good trackers and can give proof of level 7 and even higher tracker levels to show that im serious. I am active and allways seed the stuff i download until i need to clear some space on my computer. I allways seed minimum 2 weeks but avarage seedtime for me is 12 weeks.

I hope someone will PM me and be willing to give me an invite for free. I have trackers/invites i dont need (level 5 and 6) and it will be nice giveaways from me here at FST just for making people just like happy like i will be if i get an ITS invite=)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    as far as i know mate, its doesnt work with invitation system, its works with application system. One of the members shall refer you as an proper member.If you are accepted by the staff, you can join to the tracker. At least this is what i know. Maybe someone can give you much more info

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    as far as i know mate, its doesnt work with invitation system, its works with application system. One of the members shall refer you as an proper member.If you are accepted by the staff, you can join to the tracker. At least this is what i know. Maybe someone can give you much more info
    Okay, thanks alot for the answear mate! If it is like you say i hope someone will make a request for me. I can proof that im serious and a good member.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    i hope you get in m8

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Thanks for your support!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    i dont think, you will be able to get it via me though i can mention you to my friends but it is up to mods i dont know any mods at least not from its. Also i am probably hated by majority here, but get to know people who are part of majority, and agree what majority says, your chance to get it will increase dramatically...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    i dont think, you will be able to get it via me though i can mention you to my friends but it is up to mods i dont know any mods at least not from its. Also i am probably hated by majority here, but get to know people who are part of majority, and agree what majority says, your chance to get it will increase dramatically...
    Oh allright im very happy you try talk to your friends=) Very nice. Okay thankt for tip aswell mate=D

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Good luck xenix.

Xenix is a trusted and good person.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ELLOL's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    good luck

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I pm'd him for his info....

All other request will be ignored so do not PM me.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast