Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: my torrent sites http://heavens-above.biz.....http://d-mworld.info

Smile

hi all, well ive been around the torrent community for a few years now n got 2 sites up, 1 is called http://heavens-above.biz
    which has got everything you need really, it has also got alot off good members n it's very friendly with very good relaxed rules apps, games, music albums, sport, tv shows and much much more at high speeds with seedboxes, we also offer help when a member needs it ,not many sites help theses days but we do n we like to get to no our members n help anyway we can

we have just opend up a music site only been open few days now n doin well so far, also with seedboxes fun n freindly place its called http://d-mworld.info its all music

so why dont you come check us out even if its just for a friendly chat a bit off fun all welcome

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    /ignore
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    You people are mean

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    AddOn's Avatar Oompie <3
    good to know.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    OP if you answer this questions right I'll sign up...

"Why in the world would you go and open another tracker when there's hundreds of them out there already..Do you just like the feeling of failing..Are you looking to make some money...Do you think your tracker is going to blow the other trackers out of proportion...Are you power hungry and think one day you will be "that guy" that controls hundreds of people??"

Or do you just have a lot of time in your hands?

let us hear your opinion
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 09-19-2009 at 05:11 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    great layout tho
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    pLugiN's Avatar Poster
    /me hides

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

"Why in the world would you go and open another tracker when there's hundreds of them out there already..Do you just like the feeling of failing..Are you looking to make some money...Do you think your tracker is going to blow the other trackers out of proportion...Are you power hungry and think one day you will be "that guy" that controls hundreds of people??"

let us hear your opinion
    Which of the travkers listed are on about ?
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    i opened another tracker because i like wot i do, we wont fail thats a fact , no we are not there to make mooney, we are there to help ppl n so ppl have got somewhere to go to,
    even if its for just a chat with otheres, nope im not power mad i just a very helpfull person who likes doin wot she does there is nothing wrong in that,n if my sites go down they go straight bk up cos im a fighter , you come on my site heavens for a few days we dont nag ppl for money like some places do ,if they want to donate thats there choice not ours, thing is im sure you like doin wot you do in forums n helping ppl ,nah im not out to control people wot so ever,we all work as a team n we all get along n great friends i like doing wot i do n help ppl the way we do

thankyou cinephilia

Albo Da Kid you can try n knock me down n say wot ever but thats your choice at the end off the day i like wot i do n i will carry on doin wot im doing cos i enjoy it n i enjoy meeting so many ppl that come from so many diffarant places Dont Knock Untill You Have Tryed it
    Last edited by Dawn-6; 09-19-2009 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn-6 View Post
    i opened another tracker because i like wot i do, we wont fail thats a fact , no we are not there to make mooney, we are there to help ppl n so ppl have got somewhere to go to,
    even if its for just a chat with otheres, nope im not power mad i just a very helpfull person who likes doin wot she does there is nothing wrong in that,n if my sites go down they go straight bk up cos im a fighter , you come on my site heavens for a few days we dont nag ppl for money like some places do ,if they want to donate thats there choice not ours, thing is im sure you like doin wot you do in forums n helping ppl ,nah im not out to control people wot so ever,we all work as a team n we all get along n great friends i like doing wot i do n help ppl the way we do

thankyou cinephilia

Albo Da Kid you can try n knock me down n say wot ever but thats your choice at the end off the day i like wot i do n i will carry on doin wot im doing cos i enjoy it n i enjoy meeting so many ppl that come from so many diffarant places Dont Knock Untill You Have Tryed it
    word!, ignore albo(it must be the weed or the E ) good luck with your sites though

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

let us hear your opinion

by a girl

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast