Thread: trackers with mostly foreign/world music?

electro movimiento BT Rep: +1

Smile

wondering if there were any halfway decent trackers around that had, i guess, a main focus on non-english music...especially spanish artists...stuff like juanes, ojos de brujo, chambao, el bicho, mana, jarabe de palo, manu chao, brazilian girls (granted the last two artists dont sing exclusively in spanish)...but stuff in french, italian, german, portuguese...would be 'effing sweet too.

i've always had a pretty hard time finding trackers with a good selection foreign language music...i mean oink was pretty decent for that but now i can't even turn to that as a resource...so hopefully someone has some good alternatives

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I am looking for a tracker that has Brazilian music specifically tecno brega.
    ever since I watched good copy bad copy I have been searching for it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    bump!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    waffles has a foreign category, but mos tof the best foreign sites will probably be in that language

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    mos tof the best foreign sites will probably be in that language

well yeah, i figured as much...but i mean the fact that the trackers would be in that language, and not english, is not really a deterrent to me. i'm really just trying to find out if any are in existence, whether they're in english or not lol...though as of right now with the lack of replies i'm getting, i guess there aren't many to be found?

hopefully someone can prove me wrong?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    bump ? this is depressing lulz

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I am somehow in the same boat as you. There's of course some stuff on this tracker or that one but it's difficult to download something that is not a worldwide famous album/artist or a single coincidental album only. I'm primarily searching for latin american music as well and haven't found a good source yet.

bluenowhere, if you're searching for some German music then I will try to help you out on a per-request basis if you're interested. That's all I can promise with my current resources of both bandwidth and music.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    I am somehow in the same boat as you. There's of course some stuff on this tracker or that one but it's difficult to download something that is not a worldwide famous album/artist or a single coincidental album only. I'm primarily searching for latin american music as well and haven't found a good source yet.

bluenowhere, if you're searching for some German music then I will try to help you out on a per-request basis if you're interested. That's all I can promise with my current resources of both bandwidth and music.
    as well as many styles i like brazilian music very much. kg has some, but it's hardly seeded.

we will have to wait till waffles and what fills up with torrents.
    the more torrents they have, the bigger the chances of finding some latin and world stuff.