Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My RevTT account has been disabled not sure why

Urgent

I'm an experienced torrent user and have accounts on many trackers of different 'eliteness' including a couple of the big guns. But when I logged into RevTT it said my account is disabled and I am genuinely not sure why. I don't have the brains to use a seedbox and have seeded torrents from there for 72 continuous hours or more. I have moved from my place in Berkshire where I lived with my parents to university and wondered if accessing my account from there has triggered this? I do not have any active torrents at home and all of them have been deleted after seeding and I do not use a client because of university rules. All I was after is preventing my account from being pruned.

Can someone tell me what I have to type into ChatZilla to get help in their IRC channel? I have Googled it and it appears I have the commands wrong or something.

I don't mind some of my accounts going so they can go to better use but I would be using them intensively over the holidays (winter, Easter and summer) and RevTT is a favourite of mine. :/

Wish I parked my account now. Didn't bother because some trackers I couldn't so didn't bother parking the rest as I would need to log in to the others anyway.

Apologies for the essay. Bad habit being a social science student...Any help will be very appreciated!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Oh fuckin' out! Nowadays there's like five of these threads a day
    RIP Swebits <3

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by flashback3r View Post
    nope, this one is different. he is a experienced bt user

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    It's funny how these threads are beginning to answer themselves nowadays.

"Help my account has been disabled and I have no idea why!!! I moved from India to Estonia, changed my email from [email protected] to [email protected] and changed my password to my favorite Estonian food! Any help is appreciated!!"

All jokes aside, just go to the IRC, there's probably two different huge lists of tracker IRC servers on this forum. Try searching for one.
    Last edited by integral; 10-06-2008 at 06:17 PM.

they didn't built Rome in one day

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    Holy crap! 33 posts! I was way off
    RIP Swebits <3

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Server: irc.revolutiontt.net
    Port: 6667
    Channel(s): #help, #RevolutionTT

You need an invite code to join their main channel though.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    Holy crap! 33 posts! I was way off
    Quote Originally Posted by the View Post
    I'm an experienced torrent user
    actually, yes, you were

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    vanvan's Avatar Vantastic BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    maybe we need another sub forum between Bittorrent Trades & Seedbox Discussion called "Bittorrent Account Disabled" and list all the tracker`s irc channel

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    It's funny how these threads are beginning to answer themselves nowadays.

"Help my account has been disabled and I have no idea why!!! I moved from India to Estonia, changed my email from [email protected] to [email protected] and changed my password to my favorite Estonian food! Any help is appreciated!!"

All jokes aside, just go to the IRC, there's probably two different huge lists of tracker IRC servers on this forum. Try searching for one.
    cool!
    ..btw, OP seems to travel between Ghana and Croatia looking at his flag and userbar. sometimes even good users gets stuck (i'm not pointing at OP, but yesterday i helped a guy who happen to be a member of the small forum where you are known under the other nick )) when it comes to looking for irc... and the fact that staff here does not update information, for example for what.cd, doesn't help at all
    Last edited by kukushka; 10-06-2008 at 07:01 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by vanvan View Post
    maybe we need another sub forum between Bittorrent Trades & Seedbox Discussion called "Bittorrent Account Disabled" and list all the tracker`s irc channel
    That would be awsome! i'd be spared from seeing these threads, great
    RIP Swebits <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast