Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How come

speed2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I know that SCN has closed doors but how come when you try to visit their website it takes you to TH (those that know the website it directs u too will know what TH stands for).
    Any ideas.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Maybe because Melvin has close ties to their staff. Not hard to figure out.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    wonder what melvin's been up to??
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    He has probably taken over their db.

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Actually, it doesn't redirect you to TH...

The domain is still
    www.scenenetwork.org

So, those kids are trying to steal TH members' infos.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    well,Melvin was supposed to takeover SCN and run it but after the scandals i doubt he will take it as no one will wanna join SCN after what the kiddy staffers did besides i think Melvin should try to get as far as he could from them since in one way or another he participated in giving them ips and geographic locations of some members which was posted in public and it won't look good on his tracker so i am guessing he may just take the userdatabse
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 08-31-2007 at 08:12 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

Actually, it doesn't redirect you to TH...

The domain is still
    www.scenenetwork.org
    yes, it's true..

now I'm confused about what's happening here..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i think that no one will login in him account passing by scn.

in tophos i saw meeting agent47 was who invite me to scn i think that was the admin.

is this: Goosebumps kinda feeling when something happening is terriffic but horrible at same time. Ex: Meeting Agent47 (He likes Men!!)]
    Last edited by vizouk; 08-31-2007 at 08:43 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by vizouk View Post

in tophos i saw meeting agent47 was who invite me to scn i think that was the admin.

is this: Goosebumps kinda feeling when something happening is terriffic but horrible at same time. Ex: Meeting Agent47 (He likes Men!!)]
    Can you type understandable english?...
    eee

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by speed2 View Post
    I know that SCN has closed doors but how come when you try to visit their website it takes you to TH (those that know the website it directs u too will know what TH stands for).
    Any ideas.
    No idea.... Guessing they just felt like forwarding it to my login page?
    I just got home from work and havent even had the time to check it for myself yet to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Maybe because Melvin has close ties to their staff. Not hard to figure out.
    Not hard to figure out, nor was it denied

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    wonder what melvin's been up to??
    Acctually ive been busy coding the last couple of days tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    He has probably taken over their db.
    I never received nor was given a copy of their db. I offered to allow their userbase to be put onto my site ex: ratios ect...
    However never received an answer.
    Even in that case It would be at least a week were that to happen for me to fix/agjust the ratios per user as well as purge any dupe accounts vs the current db on my site.
    Again they never gave me an answer. I however did make an offer to do it your correct. I dont think they are really sure what they want to do...

Either case im not like the people that bought the SCT db for $$$ and spammed everyones emails. (SCC)
    Personally I would probably have people signup and confirm who they are and then adjust the info onto the existing site then to just throw their db info onto mine.

Also I would have it announced somewhere on the login page that the db was available for anyone who wanted their account from SCN moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    well,Melvin was supposed to takeover SCN and run it but after the scandals i doubt he will take it as no one will wanna join SCN after what the kiddy staffers did besides i think Melvin should try to get as far as he could from them since in one way or another he participated in giving them ips and geographic locations of some members which was posted in public and it won't look good on his tracker so i am guessing he may just take the userdatabse
    Not sure where you hear your rumours from??
    I said I would think about it prior to them decided to close their site down. Think doesnt = WILL last time I checked.
    Not sure which scandals your referring to as well. I wouldnt really call posting a few ips a scandal.
    I mean common the R** staff give me ips and try and ask me for info on users in pms on my site so does that make them any better due to the fact they are attempting to have it done in pms? Either case no info was passed from me to them so cant really say their attempts got anywhere.
    However SCN made it more public so I do agree it is worse.
    Gave them geographic locations yes... gave them ips of users... NO. Again not sure where you get your facts from? TBH I even posted snaps of the whole irc convo yesterday... ask Skizo for the links if you like as they were removed from my post for some gay reason that someone said their personal info was posted in the images. However last time I looked the name "Melvinmeow" wasnt anyone other than my owns information. (Could be wrong??) The only thing showing anything specific in the snapshots was my name saying stuff.. everyone elses names, ips, and emails was all blurred out so still kinda confused what personal stuff was in the imgs.
    Also as I commented above... I wouldnt just "take" a userbase. It would be up to each SCN user whether they want their info to be moved/embedded or not...
    You try and get as far away from being called a trader as you can... but like it or not its kinda pointless since if people think your a trader your still a trader to them whether you like it or not. Opinions are like assholes... everyones got 1 basically. So who really cares if everyones opinions are differant... isnt it supposed to be that way?

Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizouk View Post

Can you type understandable english?...
    Indeed... his english makes less sence to me than if he spoke a foreign language I couldnt even understand...
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 08-31-2007 at 01:32 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast