Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General

Hey, I'm looking for some sort of a general site, with speeds slightly faster than demonoid- I know I'm going to have to stick with demonoid for some of my obscure stuff, but basically- I had a RevTT account, and it died due to inactivity and it was perfect. I'm open to suggestions?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutela View Post
    I'm open to suggestions?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...l-0day-Tracker
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Nothing is more general or easier to maintain a ratio at than IPT. The only downside if it is actually even a downside is that every release version of a movie is uploaded to the site which can get a little messy .
    As for TL it might be a little better for retention but I've found things on IPT that I couldn't on TL .

If you want an invite to IPT and don't mind having me as your inviter then shoot me a PM with your email address.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As for TL it might be a little better for retention but I've found things on IPT that I couldn't on TL .
    Does TL still have those waiting times? Because they can be quite tough to deal with for new users.

And if they do, I think they should remove them altogether. The reason for implementing them no longer makes sense on an invite-only tracker.
    Last edited by anon; 02-24-2011 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Missed a letter, with amusing results
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Idol, you just like him because he knows how to blue a goat.

Last edited by megabyteme; 02-24-2011 at 02:42 AM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Does TL still have those waiting times? Because they can be quite tough to deal with for new users.

And if they do, I think they should remove them altogether. The reason for implementing them no longer makes sense on an invite-only tracker.
    I honestly couldn't tell you since it doesn't effect me and all I do on the site is browse the torrents.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Idol, you just like him because he knows how to blue a goat.

Actually I like the fact that he's unassuming . I think that this site and bt in general could do with a whole lot more of that.
    Btw I have AdBlock working so it took me a while to figure out what you were on about. Just assumed that you'd over-indulged in the pharmaceuticals again.

Anyway apparently he's pissed off without PMing me so
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-24-2011 at 02:54 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sorry, I forgot you were on Canada's pay-per-pixel internet. I'll just use colorful metaphors to save you money.

Spoiler: Show
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Wow, Internet even fights with itself when everyone agrees! I'm easy on the site, if iptorrents has what I need then that's all I care about. and, anyone can blue a goat. I'll pm you when I find the pm button on my phone (stupid tiny browser window)

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Now that I've disabled adblock on this thread and can see your avatar , clearly you are some kind of Satanist or goat fetishist and I'm not sure it would be wise to get involved with you.
    Especially me being a Christian PETA member and all.
    Maybe PM Enlightened about a site since he's clearly Godless.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Maybe PM Enlightened about a site since he's clearly Godless.
    What are you talking about? Who do you think are those pics in his avatar and sig?
    Last edited by A; 02-24-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast