Page 653 of 739 FirstFirst ... 153553603643650651652653654655656663703 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Finished building my new money pit computer.
    It was either spend way too much money or infantile stuff or give to charity, so I guess suck it, hungry children.
    There are two kinds of starving children. The first is jealous of your new computer, so it's obvious that type of kid is undeserving of your generosity.

Then there's the other type that is genuinely happy that your good fortune has enabled you to own such a nice computer. Since the kid supports your decision, you don't need to feel any guilt about your purchase.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #6522
    Fuck. If I had known about this decades ago and was living in Japan, I'd have happily put two in the back of this cunt's head.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...cd7da95ebab729
    Forced confessions are a common tactic of Japanese police, so they had to let the occasional psycho walk free to maintain balance(?).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #6523
    Finished building my new money pit computer.
    It was either spend way too much money or infantile stuff or give to charity, so I guess suck it, hungry children.
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    There are two kinds of starving children. The first is jealous of your new computer, so it's obvious that type of kid is undeserving of your generosity.

Then there's the other type that is genuinely happy that your good fortune has enabled you to own such a nice computer. Since the kid supports your decision, you don't need to feel any guilt about your purchase.
    We're overthinking this. It was clear from the beginning that being poor causes these problems, yet they chose it anyway. You didn't influence that decision and are not responsible for it.

4. Lounge   -   #6524
    If there's one thing we've learned from the Chinese is that starving children can work at least as hard as grown men.

Nike, Apple, and FoxConn are always looking for fresh meat energetic youth with no meddling families flexible schedules.

So not only are they poor decision makers, but also very very lazy.

More and more I believe you made the right decision, Idol. Supplying them with food and clothing would only continue their dependence cycle.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #6525
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Wasn't it the great Greek philosopher Playdough who theorized that if you make good food, you are allowed to get away with some moral sketchiness. See also Southern Fried Chicken.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #6526
    There are two kinds of starving children. The first is jealous of your new computer....
    I was actually going for being the envy of grown men who collect action figures but I guess one takes what one can get.

7. Lounge   -   #6527
    Nike, Apple, and FoxConn are always looking for fresh meat energetic youth with no meddling families flexible schedules.
    These aren't anti-suicide nets, they are meant to capture your dreams!

8. Lounge   -   #6528
    Wasn't it the great Greek philosopher Playdough who theorized that if you make good food, you are allowed to get away with some moral sketchiness.
    Well, it would work on me. His namesake ingredient tastes too bland, though...

9. Lounge   -   #6529
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Wasn't it the great Greek philosopher Playdough who theorized that if you make good food, you are allowed to get away with some moral sketchiness.
    Well, it would work on me. His namesake ingredient tastes too bland, though...
    Idol says everything tastes better with penis.

10. Lounge   -   #6530
    It must have eaten at your dad never to have had a son.