Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you find loseless oldies music ?

Yoga Novice BT Rep: +2
    As above,but dun want DVD just plain old stereo

Yesterday,I got the invite for VIPmusic but dun have. I have no intention of collecting invites, just want a tracker that provides the above content

Thanks
    Last edited by zzzMonster; 07-22-2007 at 08:58 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    E**go is the right place for you. Only lossless, and many many old music ripps. Could be hard to find invite though. Find the review here:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2131077/postcount4925

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    Exigo is the best like said BamZow.. you can find a lot of old music... i was looking for old music some time ago but when i got invite to exigo i find everything what i need.. Vipmusic is tracker for new music almost..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Argh, Level 9, I suppose I have to go the tried and tested way of slowly collecting all the other invites that I have no intention of using,shant beg for invite here,since it is against the rules. Thanks BamZow and KevinGarnet

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzMonster View Post
    Argh, Level 9, I suppose I have to go the tried and tested way of slowly collecting all the other invites that I have no intention of using
    That's the worst thing you can do, certanly isn't the right way. It might get you there, but most likely won't. And don't pay too much attention to the levels here at FST. They dont reflect the trackers quality.

If you're looking for lossless music, Pedro's btmusic is one of the better places. Content is almost the same as that level 9 one. It has a strong emphasis on classic rock music (that's why i love it), so i dont know if it's your cup of tea.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Friendly Fire, if you dont mind a bit of trouble, can you tell me if it contains flowing river,after dark and shadow dancing album by andy gibb and a cd album from the band named 10 years after

Thanks

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It's no trouble at all. There's no Andy Gibb record on btmusic, at least i didnt find one. About Ten Years After, i found 4 albums. Only one is well seeded. Hope that helped.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Pedro's BTMusic & OiNK.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    no andy gibb on oink but there are some lossless albums by ten years after on oink. you might have better luck getting on oink than exigo. you might also be able to meet some people in the oink community who have invites to exigo. good luck

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Wilton331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    will someone point me to the ratings forum? i've looked for it but couldn't find it. I'm probably just an idiot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast