Page 31 of 740 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233344181131531 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...a7fd66097f.jpg

You might have to drag the link. Get it? Drag the link
    See, I'd have to swipe left (or right, whichever is 'FUCK NO' on Grindr, I'm not familiar) because he literally says 'I'm a bloke' right under the pic.
    The only way you can get away with butt-sex with a man, if you don't want to be thought of as a cawk-smuggler, is if you had no earthly idea about the whole penis thing.

Which is a massive stretch under any circumstance, cawkfan.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #302
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    The whole post is gone now. I must have displeased the deity.
    Hope it wasn't one of the good ones.
    Bastard, I've now got to think about whether I'm not sure if there is more than one god and then which one to believe in but not have proof of.
    Thinking about thinking. Metacognition.
    I learned that word yesterday from an article you linked and now I get to use it. Fantastic.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #303
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    If you hover the mouse over 'post quick reply', it shows 'Alt + S'
    However, that doesn't work. It used to work and I liked it.

Perhaps if I post this here god will make it start working like she did with the edit thing.

Also, god, there's something wrong with the most recent post in Sportsland.
    I can click on it but I can't read it. Could you please fix that, too, if you have a moment.
    I never even knew about that.

I've sent it up the ladder to the ones in charge. Don't hold your breath tho. tesco has abandoned us.
    Yeah, he's got a life and got laid, the wanker.

I probably used Alt + S around 20,000 times, back in the day.
    If you grant that it saves me at least half a second each time, it's extended my life by almost 3 hours

4. Lounge   -   #304
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hoi, Mulder.
    Some peak Anderson to help your last day in captivity go more smoothly.

http://i.imgur.com/NC7gMzg.mp4

5. Lounge   -   #305
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Season 4 episode 13, my nipples are so moist right now

6. Lounge   -   #306
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hoi mankster, I know our own telly stuffs is shit but have you ever watched Drifters? Which is basically the female and slightly older version of inbetweeners? I watched some t'other night and found it to be lolzs

7. Lounge   -   #307
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    See, I'd have to swipe left (or right, whichever is 'FUCK NO' on Grindr, I'm not familiar) because he literally says 'I'm a bloke' right under the pic.
    The label is how I learned, and I cropped to highlight that. Why else did you think I showed it?

I'm sure you make careful choices on grinder because you need someone who can keep a secret, but that's your prerogative. You'd think I'd take time to read, but I say no enough without having to critique introductions. Most times, it's just a bunch of Japanese gibberish. I barely bothered to register introductions when I was swiping away in the states because they're so mundane.

You leave my lady alone, boy. Nevermind, you can have herm. On further review, it's the presumptive tone and excess makeup that would push this one left, so I wouldn't even have to process how to choreograph the sword fights.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #308
    Any chances you switched browsers since then? This functionality also depends on that. For example, Alt+S never worked for me on Opera, but Ctrl+B/I/U apply text formatting just fine.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. Lounge   -   #309
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Hoi mankster, I know our own telly stuffs is shit but have you ever watched Drifters? Which is basically the female and slightly older version of inbetweeners? I watched some t'other night and found it to be lolzs
    Hawt chavvy burds, eh. Looks like that could be a good shout cos funny stuff is something I don't have much of to watch.
    I've never seen it, or heard of it, but I've been living on downloads of recommendations that you gave me in the before time, so it's hardly surprising.

10. Lounge   -   #310
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Any chances you switched browsers since then? This functionality also depends on that. For example, Alt+S never worked for me on Opera, but Ctrl+B/I/U apply text formatting just fine.
    I think I've mainly used the fawx. I remember using Opera for a while when SnnY told me it was good.
    I persevered with it for about a year 'cos I thought I might have been missing something cool, but it really wasn't very good.

I thought it stopping working was something to do with the board software being updated. From IPB to VB or some other acronyms I'm only dimly aware of.