Thread: danishbits SH2T

diaspora's Avatar 666 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    "N r du inviter folk:

For at g re det helt klart: inviter du folk der fors ger at skade DB - s bliver du bannet n r de g r!

Simpel regel - s kender du ikke folk godt nok til at vide om de vil bryde DBs regler - s lad v re med at hive dem ind!

// Danishbits.org"

Today get invite DB and banned me!!

they ban all/90% !! peopel that dont live in denmark

should be drop down to LVL 1, for what DB is worth.

somebody knows if they answer at the IRC? and help? i sent in pm my user name/login in DB

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Chrys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    yeah,they're banning ppl that aren't from nordic countries...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishbits
    When you invite people:

To make it clear: do you invite people trying to break DB's rules - you get banned when they do.
    Simple rule. So if you don't know people good enough to know if they break DB's rules, then don't invite them
    You said they banned 90% of non danish people.. You don't wanna know how many people danish people they ban. I have personaly been banned there 5-6 times. Most of the times for nothing. I don't know which reason the last was (3 days ago) but it might be that i invited a finnish ip. Invited a finnish IP ffs?! I tried their IRC. But trust me. They have the worst staff, ever and if you say excactly what you mean in front of their sucky owner ghostDK, you'll problaly never come back...
    The why many danes call it the danish kindergarten (DB=Danishbits or Den danske børnehave (the danish kindergarten)

So trust me.. It's not only people from other countries than Denmark that get banned there. The people who can stay in DB is the people that sucks the owner in his ass to keep being there..
    Also they banned both uploaders and users from most of other danish trackers.

That's why we love DB (not)
    Hope this was a little usefull for you users.
    Last edited by shutdk; 04-14-2007 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Typo

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    diaspora's Avatar 666 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    yeah , SH2T

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishbits
    When you invite people:

To make it clear: do you invite people trying to break DB's rules - you get banned when they do.
    Simple rule. So if you don't know people good enough to know if they break DB's rules, then don't invite them
    You said they banned 90% of non danish people.. You don't wanna know how many people danish people they ban. I have personaly been banned there 5-6 times. Most of the times for nothing. I don't know which reason the last was (3 days ago) but it might be that i invited a finnish ip. Invited a finnish IP ffs?! I tried their IRC. But trust me. They have the worst staff, ever and if you say excactly what you mean in front of their sucky owner ghostDK, you'll problaly never come back...
    The why many danes call it the danish kindergarten (DB=Danishbits or Den danske børnehave (the danish kindergarten)

So trust me.. It's not only people from other countries than Denmark that get banned there. The people who can stay in DB is the people that sucks the owner in his ass to keep being there..
    Also they banned both uploaders and users from most of other danish trackers.

That's why we love DB (not)
    Hope this was a little usefull for you users.
    ------------------->
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...ishbits-173785

many peopel they ban that dont live in nordic countries...
    Last edited by diaspora; 04-14-2007 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    bump (i think people have to read that whole text i wrote about it)