Thread: Advice please?

reno55's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hi all I just wanted to pick everyones brain and ask what the best way to get invites to other good trackers preferablly private .I currently am on demonoid with a 1.22 ratio......I just got started out in the torrent scene as i was mostly newsgroups....can someone suggest or give advice on how to get into other sites?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by reno55 View Post
    Hi all I just wanted to pick everyones brain and ask what the best way to get invites to other good trackers preferablly private .I currently am on demonoid with a 1.22 ratio......I just got started out in the torrent scene as i was mostly newsgroups....can someone suggest or give advice on how to get into other sites?
    Wait 1 month and get 5 posts....then you will have access to the invite section. Post up ur ratios on various sites and voila you have some people that are kind and will give you invites. I can be kind too. Also you can try bitsoup.org for the time being. They have great content.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ThePeerGroup is a great public forum where plenty of sites have a section for users to gain access through. I don't actually use any of these site's myself as they aren't exactly the best sites, however to gain access to the bigger better private sites, you should be getting these invites from users who trust you. Get to know some people, and eventually you will get into these other sites.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    reno55's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    So far some great advice thanks alot!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Halt3r View Post
    ThePeerGroup is a great public forum where plenty of sites have a section for users to gain access through. I don't actually use any of these site's myself as they aren't exactly the best sites, however to gain access to the bigger better private sites, you should be getting these invites from users who trust you. Get to know some people, and eventually you will get into these other sites.
    lots of staff from various torrent sites visit ThePeerGroup regularly. Its a good place to find some invites to some of the various sites. Sometimes you may even be able to get an invite from the sites staff themselves. Good look in finding invites to the many great private communities out there.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Also, just get friendly with the users here and maybe they'll trust you to invite you without expecting anything back. In the process you are making friends (not only access to torrents)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    See how karmikally that would work - files AND friends !! What more can you ask for.

Thats it in a nutshell though, keep a good ratio on some sites so you can show you do your bit for the community and get to know people, eventually you'll find an invite heading your way