Thread: beware of bears

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    In light of the rising frequency of human conflicts with bears in the field, the Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters, and fishermen to take extra precautions and be observant.
    They advise that outdoorsmen wear noisy little bells on their clothing, so as not to startle bears that aren't expecting them. They also advise outdoorsmen to carry pepper spray with them in case of an encounter with a bear.

It is also a good idea to watch out for fresh signs of bear activity.

Outdoorsmen should recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear dung. Black bear dung is smaller and contains lots of berries and squirrel fur. Grizzly bear dung has little bells in it and smells like pepper spray.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Have you heard about the five young bulls, discussing what they wanted to be when they grew up? The first wanted to go to Rome and become a papal bull.
    The second wanted to go to New York and become a bull on Wall Street.

The third wanted to go to the Windy City to become a Chicago Bull.

The fourth said he wanted to go to Beijing and be a bull in a China Shop.

The fifth said he was just going to stay in the pasture for heifer and heifer and heifer.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Len was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really pissed. She told him, "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less than 6 seconds--AND IT BETTER BE THERE!"
    The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe, ran out to the driveway and brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    It has been determined, the most used sexual position for married couples is a doggie position.
    The husband sits up and begs.

The wife rolls over and plays dead.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Several people have asked for an explanation of Marketing. Perhaps the following analogies will help clear it up:
    You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and say, "I'm fantastic in bed." -- That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a handsome guy. One of your friends goes up to him and pointing at you says, "She's fantastic in bed." -- That's Advertising.

You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and get his telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic in bed." -- That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a handsome guy. You get up and straighten your dress. You walk up to him and pour him a drink. You say, "May I?" and reach up to straighten his tie brushing your breast lightly against his arm, and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed." -- That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He walks up to you and says, "I hear you're fantastic in bed." -- That's Brand Recognition.

You're at a party and see a handsome guy. You talk him into going home with your friend. -- That's a Sales Rep.

Your friend can't satisfy him so he calls you. -- That's Tech Support.

You're on your way to a party when you realize that there could be handsome men in all these houses you're passing. So you climb onto the roof of one situated toward the center and shout at the top of your lungs, "I'm fantastic in bed!" -- That's Spam.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    A bear and a rabbit were shitting in the woods.
    The bear asked the rabbit "do you have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?"
    The rabbit said "nope."
    So the bear wiped his arse with the rabbit.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sushi View Post
    A bear and a rabbit were shitting in the woods.
    The bear asked the rabbit "do you have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?"
    The rabbit said "nope."
    So the bear wiped his arse with the rabbit.
    rofl pwnt
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

4. Lounge   -   #4
    lol