Thread: Music Videos?

Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Question Mark

I work at a bar and am in need of high quality music videos with no watermarking. I downloaded a handful of ones off of Bit-HDTV, but being a TV based site, watermarks were commonplace and quite acceptable. Other sites' music video collections were very small. I'm also not looking for any live performances.

Which tracker is best suited for this type of content?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    musicvids
    make request for it and maybe you get invite

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    or you could try sneaky vids, they're new, but maybe they're good, try it!
    Spoiler: Show

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Are you talking about Sneakyvidz? I thought they closed down.

MusicVids is worth getting into... I wouldn't bother with any other site at this point. No other tracker seems to be able to match it when it comes to music videos.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    What source will have un-watermarked music vids? And is this just an aesthetic preference, or do you not want to violate MTV VH1 etc. trademarks? Because you don't have rights to the music video anyway.

Personally, I don't know why you'd risk a lawsuit playing copyrighted material in your place of business.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Dont know about music vids but i have never downloaded any music vid from SCC with a watermark.Just look for those x264 scene releases and you'll be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    Personally, I don't know why you'd risk a lawsuit playing copyrighted material in your place of business.
    its just music videos(marketing tool).As long as they aren't being taken down from youtube then you can trust they are ok for public broadcast anywhere(without those watermarks of course)

its just music videos(marketing tool).As long as they aren't being taken down from youtube then you can trust they are ok for public broadcast anywhere(without those watermarks of course)
    Nobody would sue you for free advertising
    Last edited by Juscallmesez; 05-17-2009 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Try TorrentLeech too.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    tbh , MV has given out lots of invites to the users .. u might get lucky and MV has the best Music Vid collection ..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thanks everyone for all your help.

What source will have un-watermarked music vids? And is this just an aesthetic preference, or do you not want to violate MTV VH1 etc. trademarks? Because you don't have rights to the music video anyway.

Many DJs get high quality unwatermarked materials for use in clubs. I figured pretty much only a private torrent site would really have access to these.

As for risking a lawsuit, its the labels themselves that typically hand out these things for public display, so it wouldn't be a problem unless the videos clearly had been ripped from television.