Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: List Of Trackers That Can Replace Higher Level Ones

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I see a lot of requests and trades for things really high level, and I've made a few of my own. It's hard to get some of those trackers, but there are low level trackers that can suit your needs just fine.

All of these are open sign-ups or you can get invites easily. Obviously these sites aren't as good as the high level ones but I think they're good enough to suit most people's needs. This list is from experience

Swebits can replace Swedvdr

Tv.torrents.ro can replace Bitmetv. (and thebox is really good)

Stmusic can replace what.cd and waffles

Cinematik can replace KG (it was open sign-ups until a few days ago)

Textbooktorrents, elbitz, and docs.torrents.ro, bitspyder, learnbits, and ebookvortex are good for e-learning and you can get them all easily. (but Bitme is A LOT better)

CZONE is moderately difficult to get, but it's a better tracker than almost all the foreign ones higher level than it

And Torrentleech in my opinion is just as good as SCT

Add your own.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    tvtorrents.com -- bitmetv

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    AOMKiller can replace AOM

TTi can replace NB

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    AOMKiller can replace AOM

TTi can replace NB

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Stmusic cannot replace either What nor Waffles. Maybe if you are a scene freak but I cannot see it replacing them otherwise.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    BTMusic can replace E
    Can be hard to get in, but not impossible as E

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    SCC replaces SCT and FTN
    Funfile/Bitsoup replaces TL
    Last edited by pandabear; 12-30-2007 at 09:03 PM.

Someone invite me to fsc please

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    I see a lot of requests and trades for things really high level, and I've made a few of my own. It's hard to get some of those trackers, but there are low level trackers that can suit your needs just fine.

All of these are open sign-ups or you can get invites easily. Obviously these sites aren't as good as the high level ones but I think they're good enough to suit most people's needs. This list is from experience

Swebits can replace Swedvdr

Tv.torrents.ro can replace Bitmetv. (and thebox is really good)

Stmusic can replace what.cd and waffles

Cinematik can replace KG (it was open sign-ups until a few days ago)

Textbooktorrents, elbitz, and docs.torrents.ro, bitspyder, learnbits, and ebookvortex are good for e-learning and you can get them all easily. (but Bitme is A LOT better)

CZONE is moderately difficult to get, but it's a better tracker than almost all the foreign ones higher level than it

And Torrentleech in my opinion is just as good as SCT

Add your own.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with almost every comparison you just made...

How can you say that Tvtorrent.ro can replace BitMeTV (for example) BMTV has almost 5x the nš of torrents torrents.ro has.

For TV shows the only one that could be compared is tvtorrents.com (low) vs. BitMeTV (high).

Music: What.cd a good substitute for Waffles
    . (What.cd is pretty easy to get in.)
    STMusic has 10x less seeders then What, and half the torrents.

And so on....

EDIT: Here are some good, fare examples:

Quote Originally Posted by FatBob View Post
    tvtorrents.com -- bitmetv
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    SCC replaces SCT and FTN

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I thought I explained this in the OP.

By replace, I meant a good substitute. When I had stmusic it was slow yes, but all I downloaded was albums so they didn't take a long time. It had a great collection of music and I got what I wanted.

Obviously those sites are better than the sites I'm comparing them to. But unless you're a big music lover / tv lover/ etc lover, you should be happy (or at least get what you want) with the lower ranked sites.

Also these are just opinions obviously. You might not agree with it, but this is what I think. (From what I hear about the higher level sites, and from experience since I've had both of the sites)

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DarkDefender BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Bitspyder - BitMe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast