Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Not Contribute ?

now you all must have heard the names of the two private music trackers that are ruling the field these days...

one thing that i hear alot about these two trackers is that ''seeding is hard in them''

well, thats pretty much true but wait a second...i remember i once read in their forums : can't you really download what you want from some other place if you dont have a good Ratio?

i have a suggestion to make in here...but first a kuestion : what makes these two trackers what they are?
    the answer is : they are growing all the time.

so what can we do to participate in this growth? here is my suggestion : UPLOAD what you think is not on the website and participate in the community...its not all about leeching sometimes...UPLOAD for the sake of the websites because they are worth it.
    Last edited by F-Sicx; 03-20-2009 at 05:31 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    or just go to the top 10 section and download that stuff to a seedbox and just let it ride....

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    or just go to the top 10 section and download that stuff to a seedbox and just let it ride....
    Not everyone uses a seedbox

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    you can get a small box with about 10gigs of space and 1000/1000 speed for only about $7 a month, perfect for music sites...that price alone is worth not having to go though the hassle of creating multiple torrents

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Contributing is good, but you should also have some experience and good sources so others will profit from it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Contributing is good, but you should also have some experience and good sources so others will profit from it.
    yeah...totally..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Easist way of getting a decent ratio on both sites is to upload your own albums or grab popular stuff and just let it seed

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    No matter what, most of the torrents are are hardly alive;no one with with less than a good buffer would even think of dling anything other than when there is freeleech.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    No matter what, most of the torrents are are hardly alive;no one with with less than a good buffer would even think of dling anything other than when there is freeleech.
    I'm seeding about 300 torrents at what, at least 1 of those 300 is active all the time. It isn't that hard to keep up a good ratio.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomtetrollet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    I'm seeding about 300 torrents at what, at least 1 of those 300 is active all the time. It isn't that hard to keep up a good ratio.
    I just cant handle having that much stuff in utorrent, bothers me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast