Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Giveaway]Updated BH, TR, KG, IPtorrents, PTM, TvT, and now Rapidshare too

gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I closed my other threads in this section, except for the seedbox giveaway, so I can make this updated thread.

The two main differences are that there are no longer any CHDbits invites and I'm now giving away rapidshare access too. I decided I can share rapidshare because I have plenty of rapids left, and with their security lock I can maintain control over the account. I believe their IP limit is three atm, so I will share it with two other people at a time. The biggest rule is don't use it as a replacement for your trackers, if you use too much of my download traffic I will change the account details.

Also giving away my usual invites.

1 invite to Bithumen once I win an auction. With my seedbox I'm getting more stars there all the time, so it's only a matter of time before I get an invite. If your not Hungarian you'll need to really convince why I should invite you.

1 or 2 KG invites
    1 or 2 Tranceroute invites
    1 TvT.ro Invite
    I also have plenty of IPtorrents and PTM invites

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    I decided I can share rapidshare because I have plenty of rapids left, and with their security lock I can maintain control over the account. I believe their IP limit is three atm, so I will share it with two other people at a time.
    Same shit as with AstraWeb, you can actually have more than one person use a Rapidshare account at the same time - but RS may notice this, change the password, and send the new one to you, along a friendly warning about how too many different IP ranges were caught using the account.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Ahmed 3id's Avatar Poster
    @gameover

Can i get a Rapidshare with you.. I have many files just need RS for one time..
    Last edited by Ahmed 3id; 10-09-2010 at 05:22 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I decided I can share rapidshare because I have plenty of rapids left, and with their security lock I can maintain control over the account. I believe their IP limit is three atm, so I will share it with two other people at a time.
    Same shit as with AstraWeb, you can actually have more than one person use a Rapidshare account at the same time - but RS may notice this, change the password, and send the new one to you, along a friendly warning about how too many different IP ranges were caught using the account.
    I believe their limit is still three before they start doing annoying stuff like changing the pass, if I only share it with two people at the same time they shouldn't notice anything.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    talkboy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I believe their limit is still three before they start doing annoying stuff like changing the pass, if I only share it with two people at the same time they shouldn't notice anything.
    Until the system changed some weeks back, at three ips the owner got a email with new pass.. With the new system i dont know if there are limits.

btw can anyone ask for any invite of you?!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by talkboy View Post
    Until the system changed some weeks back, at three ips the owner got a email with new pass.. With the new system i dont know if there are limits.

btw can anyone ask for any invite of you?!
    Anyone can ask for an invite if I have it, doesn't mean I will give it out. I evaluate candidates on a case by case basis.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Can i get one for Tranceroute ?
    I can provide ratio and speed proof if needed.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfilm View Post
    You'll definitely need to provide more than two lines of text before I'll give out an invite.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfilm View Post
    You'll definitely need to provide more than two lines of text before I'll give out an invite.
    For you
    http://chdbits.org/userdetails.php?id=34876
    http://hdme.eu/userdetails.php?id=43612
    http://www.bit-hdtv.com/userdetails.php?id=128207
    https://hdchina.org/userdetails.php?id=86596
    Last edited by Goldfilm; 10-09-2010 at 06:20 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    can i have PTM please i have heard good things abt the tracker and i wanna check it out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast