Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [HAVE] GFT invites [WANT] REVTT / X264 / HDBITS / SCC / NB

Poster BT Rep: +4
    title say all i am open to more offer

good luck

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    thetalkman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Stay away from this stupid lier.

I asked him if he is from a revTT banned country(and i told him ALL these countries), and he said "No i am from UK".

I lost my RevTT invites because of you idiot.
    Because i invited a stupid guy like you from a banned country.

I also got banned in GFT (like you did), because they found that my stupid inviter (you) was from a banned country.

Ban this lier from this forum.
    He will destroy other good users with his lies.
    Last edited by thetalkman; 03-31-2011 at 09:21 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    u stupid i on revett idiot we did a trade i gave him first GFT after he give me revett that u get ban not my problem

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by thetalkman View Post
    I asked him if he is from a revTT banned country(and i told him ALL these countries), and he said "No i am from UK".

I lost my RevTT invites because of you idiot.
    Because i invited a stupid guy like you from a banned country.
    If he deliberately lied about being from the UK, you should start a thread in the report section with proof of that.

I also got banned in GFT (like you did), because they found that my stupid inviter (you) was from a banned country.
    Or it could be because you're both traders.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by niker View Post
    u stupid i on revett idiot we did a trade i gave him first GFT after he give me revett that u get ban not my problem
    You are unlucky !!!
    I have kept the log file of our gtalk conversation. I will forward the email to an admin, to see that you are a fucking lier, that cost me 3 revTT invites.

me: are you from a banned country?
    this is the most important
    9:53 AM niker: UK
    me: i gave you the list of revtt banned countries
    so we are OK...
    niker: good..
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Or it could be because you're both traders.
    No mate.
    The reason is because a trader (me) tried to deal with an amateur lier idiot.

I am using a different browser for my trackers than for the rest sites/forums.
    I have a dynamic IP.
    I was never banned before from GFT.
    I am not from a banned country.

@anon-sbi you are a very experienced user. I think it's pretty obvious that the problem was 100% from this amateur's side
    Last edited by thetalkman; 03-31-2011 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You are unlucky !!!
    I have kept the log file of our gtalk conversation. I will forward the email to an admin, to see that you are a fucking lier, that cost me 3 revTT invites.
    No offense but you cost yourself the account .
    Nice btw how your only concern about the ban is that it cost you ("3 revTT invites".) trade fodder.

Also maybe just for the sake of brevity the administration should compile a list of "trustworthy " people frequenting this section because as far as I can see it those you could count on the fingers of one hand .
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    @anon-sbi you are a very experienced user. I think it's pretty obvious that the problem was 100% from this amateur's side
    My point was that you were already trading invites, so even if that wasn't why you got banned they're unlikely to miss you anyway. No offense meant, of course.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    If your only evidence is a gtalk log, don't bother submitting that. We only accept as valid evidence reported PM's on this board, as everything else can be edited.
    We have warned countless times not to do your "business" using MSN, IRC, gTalk, skype, ICQ and what the fuck ever. Those logs are not accepted as evidence ever.

On a final note, niker indeed belongs to one of the countries banned at revTT, and probably the most banned country on the torrent universe.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 03-31-2011 at 06:44 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    If your only evidence is a gtalk log, don't bother submitting that. We only accept as valid evidence reported PM's on this board, as everything else can be edited.
    We have warned countless times not to do your "business" using MSN, IRC, gTalk, skype, ICQ and what the fuck ever. Those logs are not accepted as evidence ever.

On a final note, niker indeed belongs to one of the countries banned at revTT, and probably the most banned country on the torrent universe.
    I hate that much idiots liers like niker, that i am willing to give you the password of my gmail to login there and see the UNEDITED log file of our chat.
    My point is not the 3 revTT invites i lost from this guy.
    The most important is this stupid lier to get the fuck out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    My point was that you were already trading invites, so even if that wasn't why you got banned they're unlikely to miss you anyway. No offense meant, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    No offense but you cost yourself the account .
    Hey guys.
    I know the dangers of trading.
    I just tried to minimize the risk, by informing this guy about the banned countries.

But if you have to deal with a lier, there is not much you can do.
    Last edited by thetalkman; 03-31-2011 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    That would do. If you decide to go ahead, contact me.
    It will cost him having lied and hurting our userbase.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast