Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can i use 2 ip's

ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    well the time has come and ive made the move to usenet. i went with newsdemon and yes i followed a link here i have a server but im using usenet on my home computer. can i use usenet on both at the same time?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADELA View Post
    well the time has come and ive made the move to usenet. i went with newsdemon and yes i followed a link here i have a server but im using usenet on my home computer. can i use usenet on both at the same time?
    You are NOT allowed to share accounts. If our system detects multiple IP addresses are accessing your accounts we reserve the right to cancel your account. Please see our Terms Page located here: Terms Page
    http://www.newsdemon.com/faq.php#nogo

I use radmin to connect to my server @ home to manage downloads etc. You can also transfer files that way if you want the files where you are.

There are also a bunch of other things to use but that depends on why you ask..
    Last edited by MultiForce; 10-03-2007 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    ty

i just wanted to download stright to my server to upload on a site

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    In Alt.Binz there is a Schedule thingie. Maybe you can use something like that? You could just put the NZBs in a folder that the program checks automatically.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Not normally at the same time, but you can switch between the two all the time, only using one location at any one time.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    if ur allowed 10 connections u could use 5 on each. giganews is the best. 200 days retention

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsick View Post
    if ur allowed 10 connections u could use 5 on each. giganews is the best. 200 days retention
    Maybe you should take a look at my first post...?

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    well i tried and i downloaded 20 gb's @ home then waited 24 hours and downloaded 10 gb's on my server. my acct is still active.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    well i tried and i downloaded 20 gb's @ home then waited 24 hours and downloaded 10 gb's on my server. my acct is still active.
    I wait <1 min

I quite often have to wait longer until the old connection has logged off, and I am still trying to connect on the box at the same time, then I do the reverse, I still have my account 6 months later and I do it at least weekly, sometimes daily.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    bwaduk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    you can use 2 ip's or more at the same time with newsdemon i used to do it all the time, home, work, server, few friends used it as well, not sure bout it now as i now have giganews and it cant use 2 ip's at the same time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast