Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champions league draw has been made

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    looks like chelsea vs barcelona all over again

the other major draw this season is galatasarays group of liverpool psv and bordaux.

i think it just might be our season

i mean just look at this goal
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuzbBV2oF_U

and we have our own little up and coming rooney, hes only 17 years old and already in the turkish national squad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFYvOgkIqqk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgZGFBkPpmM

what talent

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by scribblec View Post
    At least twice, maybe more.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Well, providing both teams go through they cannot play each other until the Final which could play into both teams hands as they are two of the strongest teams. Madrid and Milan are the only other teams I can see who have the teams to challenge for the title.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Chelsea and Barcelona again. Manchester United got an easy group but we got Benifica who knocked us out last time

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy View Post
    Well, providing both teams go through they cannot play each other until the Final which could play into both teams hands as they are two of the strongest teams. Madrid and Milan are the only other teams I can see who have the teams to challenge for the title.
    So you are going for Barcelona or Chelsea or Real Madrid or AC Milan. Really sticking your neck out there mate.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy View Post
    So you are going for Barcelona or Chelsea or Real Madrid or AC Milan. Really sticking your neck out there mate.
    I know, a bit risky.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    madonion's Avatar hate: it's not human

Laugh

when i first saw that, i thought "sounds like fun again" but now... it's getting kinda old now, i think... it takes a while for barca to get going so this might have been better later in the season....

i think psv is tops in that group.... i don't think u will have it so easy with galatasaray... they always play english clubs tough!

-madonion

Quote Originally Posted by scribblec View Post

the other major draw this season is galatasarays group of liverpool psv and bordaux.

i think it just might be our season

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Chelsea is unlucky to group together with Barca again... looks like its fated to fight it out and revenge again..

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by galliano View Post
    Chelsea is unlucky to group together with Barca again... looks like its fated to fight it out and revenge again..
    How, if you're going to win it then you need to win against the other top teams anyway.

In a way it's good for them. All they need to do is get out of their group, which if they can't do they don't deserve to win it anyway.

Then if 4P is right they can't meet them till the final. So if they have to meet them, then this is the best time to do it. Even if they lose both legs they can still go thro'. If they met them in the knockout stages then they would be oot. Like before.

Think it thro', man.

10. Sports Club   -   #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast