Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back in business...

Chrys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Hello guys.I think there is more than 2 years since my last post here.I was off torrents world due too my studies and because of that almost all my accounts are disabled due inactivity...such as FTN , PT , swedvdr,FSC ,rsr,czone,bitmetv,tl and others.So,what i am asking from you are couple of invites to some good trackers such as torrentleech,revtt or whatever you have.You can see from my post history that i'm a serious man and i made a lot of giveaways,so i can be trusted.
    Cheers

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    almost all my accounts are disabled due inactivity...such as FTN , PT , swedvdr,FSC ,rsr,czone,bitmetv,tl and others.
    Go to IRC to have them re-enabled wherever possible?

i made a lot of giveaways,so i can be trusted.
    Just curious, how do you relate making lots of giveaways to being trusted? Specially considering most sites have rules against offering invites in public.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Chrys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Go to IRC to have them re-enabled wherever possible?

Just curious, how do you relate making lots of giveaways to being trusted? Specially considering most sites have rules against offering invites in public.
    I will try to recover some talking to their staff on irc channels.

I think that i can be trusted coze my rep and you can see my posts,i didn't have no complains....probably u didn't understood because i didn't express myself correctly.anyway this remains to be see
    Last edited by Chrys; 11-23-2010 at 03:27 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Hello guys.I think there is more than 2 years since my last post here.I was off torrents world due too my studies and because of that almost all my accounts are disabled due inactivity...such as FTN , PT , swedvdr,FSC ,rsr,czone,bitmetv,tl and others.So,what i am asking from you are couple of invites to some good trackers such as torrentleech,revtt or whatever you have.You can see from my post history that i'm a serious man and i made a lot of giveaways,so i can be trusted.
    Cheers
    Welcome back.
    Start with IPT invite.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    And how exactly do we know that you won't just trade away anything we give you?

Also, I fail to see how studying prevents you from downloading anything for two years...
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post

Commited three and a half years ago. Non traders on this forum were a rare specie back then, it changed suddenly by the end of 2007.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    And how exactly do we know that you won't just trade away anything we give you?
    he will trade away those things for somethings he is looking for, if he does trading of course then why cudent he just asked for what he was looking instead of asking things that will enable him to trade with what he is actually looking for or did he do that?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Non traders on this forum were a rare specie back then, it changed suddenly by the end of 2007.
    yes, i know. the point was that Chrys reffered his giveaways as a trust factor while he was also a trader at that time.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Also, I fail to see how studying prevents you from downloading anything for two years...
    Not that, just logging in from time to time would have sufficed.

Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    cudent
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast