Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Question] SCC and TTi

ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I like to know if is possible make login in SCC and TTi from different ipīs. Donīt have any problems?
    Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    SCC:

Multiple IPs (Can I login from different computers?)
    No, only 1 ip/account is allowed here at S**********

TTi:

Yes, the tracker is capable of following sessions from different IPs for the same user. A torrent is associated with the user when it starts, and only at that moment is the IP relevant. So if you want to seed/leech from computer A and computer B with the same account you should access the site from computer A, start the torrent there, and then repeat both steps from computer B (not limited to two computers or to a single torrent on each, this is just the simplest example). You do not need to login again when closing the torrent.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    SCC:

TTi:

Yes, the tracker is capable of following sessions from different IPs for the same user. A torrent is associated with the user when it starts, and only at that moment is the IP relevant. So if you want to seed/leech from computer A and computer B with the same account you should access the site from computer A, start the torrent there, and then repeat both steps from computer B (not limited to two computers or to a single torrent on each, this is just the simplest example). You do not need to login again when closing the torrent.

Thanks by answer. And you know about thedvdclub?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ahcorac72 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    SCC:

TTi:

Thanks by answer. And you know about thedvdclub?
    # Multiple IPs (Can I login from different computers?)

Yes, the tracker is now capable of following sessions from different IPs for the same user. A torrent is associated with the user when it starts, and only at that moment is the IP relevant. So if you want to seed/leech from computer A and computer B with the same account you should access the site from computer A, start the torrent there, and then repeat both steps from computer B (not limited to two computers or to a single torrent on each, this is just the simplest example). You do not need to login again when closing the torrent.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i would pm staff @ tdc because they've banned ip changes to prevent trades

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    SCC: You can ony leech/seed from one IP. That said though, I always log in from work to check whats new while i'm not at my home computer, just dont download anything from there to be safe and make sure no one gets your passkey from cookies left behind.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Question about TTi, do they have mostly PAL DVDRs? I'd assume as much, but I'm curious if they are worth seeking for someone like myself who needs NTSC releases.

edit: I wonder if my new DVD player can play PAL, any way to check?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Question about TTi, do they have mostly PAL DVDRs? I'd assume as much, but I'm curious if they are worth seeking for someone like myself who needs NTSC releases.

to check burn a pal encoded dvd and put it in dummy!

as for TTi, yes they are mostly pal, and they are mostly altered to have default settings for swedish or finnish subtitles which is a pain on startup. ive started to use it less and only for movies/tv seasons that i can't get on other trackers, and i'll double check what im dling first to make sure i really want it.

the motw Ran doesnt even have english subtitles which was a letdown cuz i assumed it would

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    so, itīs possible make login in scc but donīt leech/seed correct.
    For leech/seed is just allowed one ip, right? But in DTC, is not possible make just login?
    Thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post

to check burn a pal encoded dvd and put it in dummy!

as for TTi, yes they are mostly pal, and they are mostly altered to have default settings for swedish or finnish subtitles which is a pain on startup. ive started to use it less and only for movies/tv seasons that i can't get on other trackers, and i'll double check what im dling first to make sure i really want it.

the motw Ran doesnt even have english subtitles which was a letdown cuz i assumed it would
    LOL obviously...but with dling and burning a new one that might be a pain just to test.

I'm about to check if some of the DVDs I've ripped have PAL. Honestly, I'm so new to this whole thing that I didn't know there was a difference until like last week when I signed up for TDC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast