Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need OINK , messaged many people but now just pleading with forum..

kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    I need OINK , messaged many people but now just pleading with forum..

i dont know what else to try but im just going to send out a plea to EVERYONE

if you have a spare oink invite you will be helping me out no end
    Last edited by kadake; 06-07-2007 at 07:32 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    Dude, you need to edit out your name when you post ratio proofs (use MS paint, acrobat, or some other editing software); also make sure to edit out your exact ul/dl and ratio (leave the leading #s so people can see what your ~ratio is), as well as IP addresses and people who invited you (you didn't have the final 2 that I saw, but just FYI). Otherwise, it's very easy for people to figure out that you got your invite from here and they'll ban you and maybe the person who invited you. Please get a staff member to delete this account and then get a new one, you should never have the same user name or email address here as you do on any actual torrent site

I know staff at different sites, and they get numerous reports every day from people who are members of this forum with screencaps and everything which makes it very easy to disable people. Don't make it easy for them

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    im not following really what you are saying, ive read your reply again and again and my small brain is just not absorbing it

pls can explain again , or have you just cut and paste a generic message

ive removed my screen shots until i understand what you are saying

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    he is saying, dont post too many details about your accounts in your screen shots. Leaving your username, exact ratio details, etc, make it easy for a mod on that site to disable your account for trading (even though you are just using it for proof now, still not good)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    oakie doakie , i get it , fanks for making me that little bit smarter

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i have oink
    pm me

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Dude the only way you are gonna get Oink is with trades. So you will be asked for something. Looks like RealTrader is on your case already

Just remember that if you don't get an invite chances are that the account you can get will never get invites.

I would try other forums. It's hard to get a free oink invite here without trading or even with trading haha. I got mine somewhere else. Same with BitmeTV.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by moshie View Post
    im not following really what you are saying, ive read your reply again and again and my small brain is just not absorbing it

that is funny m8 LoL

people can steal your account this way use jasc or windows paint shop to mark out important info
    Last edited by mortalman; 06-07-2007 at 08:08 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by moshie View Post

It's ok he's a noob

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Dude the only way you are gonna get Oink is with trades. So you will be asked for something. Looks like RealTrader is on your case already

Just remember that if you don't get an invite chances are that the account you can get will never get invites.

I would try other forums. It's hard to get a free oink invite here without trading or even with trading haha. I got mine somewhere else. Same with BitmeTV.

I agree....low level (or even medium level) trades are best done on other forums, no one can even be bothered trading oink or bitmetv invites here....
    what a pity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast