Thread: Norbits Request

ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Hi guys.

It's with tears in my eyes or almost, i make this request!
    I'm a real movie addict. Watch many movies in a week. Only download DVD's, with Swedish sub!
    And now to the problem. The sites I'm a member of, shutsdown due to what happened to TPB.
    Its understandable but with trackers shutting down, Swedish ones, i soon don't have anyone left to download movies! First tracker to shutdown, i was a member of, was SweBits.
    They had damn many DVD's with Swedish sub.
    And now, SweDVDr is closing their tracker too! And as everyone knows, swedvdr is amazing! Or at least you should know that is is/was..
    And to the third
    TTi - It looks like they're going to close their tracker to, but no one have said anything, but with a look in the forums, it's becoming quite clearly that they're going to close the tracker..
    TTi is absolutely my favorite tracker! With all the freeleech and extremely easy to seed, and MUCH GOOD SWEDISH content its not hard to have it as a favorite tracker!

I'm also a member of ScT and What. And as you know, What down have THAT much movies .
    ScT is a rely good tracker to - much content, nice pre-times, and a friendly forum BUT they don't have so many dvd movies WITH swedish sub!

So now, I - ConkiZz, is requesting NorBits! I've heard they have many NORDIC dvds. Don't rely know what more they offer, so its hard to write anything more.
    Hm.. what can i say to convince you (someone) to invite me..
    First of all, i seed the stuff i download for a VERY long TIME! Have 2.5mbit upload speed, which means about 300kb/s upload speed.
    On TTi i have seeded some things since i joined, with only about 10 days DOWNTIME in more than a year! Been a member there for 452 days ATM - 64 weeks.
    I have seeded some things for 445 DAYS! This has been done with my ordinary computer, that i play with, chat with, surf FST with
    you know what i mean. Actually its very stable Even tho i run Windows XP
    Okey, back to what i was going to say after the above.
    I'm a good member, or atleast i think so
    Alwyas keeps a nice ratio!
    Active in the forums as often as i can. This DOES NOT however mean i always post things, but checking the threads.

A print of my TTi acc!
    http://i43.tinypic.com/262l1fk.jpg

If you want prints, or direct links to sct,what or swedvdr, pm and ask.

Thats about it.
    Thanks for reading!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    excellent request, pretty sure it will be attended.
    btw, where have you read at TTi that they're considering to close their doors ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    excellent request, pretty sure it will be attended.
    btw, where have you read at TTi that they're considering to close their doors ?
    Glad you like it
    To TTi - In the swedish parts. It doesn't say exactly they're going to close, but at least i think so, and like you said in the Swedish trackers are closing thread, that to...
    Edit:
    The are going to do an announcement about whats going to happen with tti some time today!
    Last edited by ConkiZz; 04-22-2009 at 03:34 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Norbits is a little like swebits, in categories and similar..
    After swebits and Piratebits closed their trackers.. and two hours ago swedvdr announced they will close theirs as well.. this is shit btw,I too feel the need to be able to count on Norbits as my source for new dvdr nordic releases..

I feel for you, therefore I'm going to help you out with this, I have one invite left for Norbits that I'm willing to share with you
    thats what Fst is all about.. or at least this section.. I remember my request for Norbits 73 weeks ago, which were answered in the best possible way..

Pm me you mail for it

and also, very nice request, not that often people think through what they are writing
    Last edited by AnesZverotic; 04-22-2009 at 03:45 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AnesZverotic View Post
    Norbits is a little like swebits, in categories and similar..
    After swebits and Piratebits closed their trackers.. and two hours ago swedvdr announced they will close theirs as well.. this is shit btw,I too feel the need to be able to count on Norbits as my source for new dvdr nordic releases..

I feel for you, therefore I'm going to help you out with this, I have one invite left for Norbits that I'm willing to share with you
    thats what Fst is all about.. or at least this section.. I remember my request for Norbits 73 weeks ago, which were answered in the best possible way..

Pm me you mail for it

and also, very nice request, not that often people think through what they are writing
    Oh my You're my savior!
    Thx so extremley much!!!!!
    And yes, sharing invites to needing people is what FST is all about