Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Does It Take

boukisny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    What does it take to get on Bitme or Bitmetv?
    I m sure that a lot of you out there have the same problem, that is the impassibility to join any decent torrent sides like the above. I m curious WHAT DOES IT TAKE to get a hold of an invite. And I know that you have to be a “good” user and have proved ratio record from other torrents etc etc; those attributes tho one can find in many users that face the same problem or issue with me. I m not asking for invites I m asking for directions?
    Furthermore I would like to hear a story of someone that got an invite of a torrent that was hart to get like the above.

http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?i...erradioyw5.png

Updated
    To make this thing live again I will ask people with the same problem with me to post their experience and their take to the Quest of the Private Torrent Hunt.
    Thus educating the masses in FST in the topic of WHAT DOES IT TAKE.
    And bare in mind that I got something out of this thus I assure you if you try to seek you will find thus…join …the post
    Last edited by boukisny; 12-04-2006 at 03:36 PM. Reason: ADD PIC

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Someone might get generous and invite you.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post

Still you should show some good ratio too from the sites u r mem of

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    that is very true i started coming in here bout 5 weeks ago with sod all to trade really n now i got sme of the best sites , keep trying

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    I think the hardest part is getting started. I begged on other forums for months until I was able to get any invites. I came here and was surprised at how many people are giving free invites and it seems if you are patient and friendly you will be able to get something to start off with.

it make take a month on some sites to become a power user so you can get invites to trade. then suddenly the amount of sites you have should be able to "explode".

then of course, there is another wall. the rare sites that are hard to get seem to be very very elusive to those of us who only have the more common sites. still most of these "common" sites are very good and probably all you need. but if you are like me, you want everything.

I'm not sure by your post if you have already joined some sites or have not been able to...but if you can show me some examples of good ratio I can invite you to some. if you can't, it might be a good idea to join some of the private sites that are open for signup (see relevant thread). that way you can build a good ratio and prove that you won't get your inviter warned or banned or cost him/her their invites.

hope this helps...

*update- just saw you added pic of bitspyder ratio after I posted, but I think you need to fix it
    Last edited by filephile; 12-04-2006 at 03:04 AM. Reason: everyone is doing it
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Jayruc's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    will giv bitme invite if u show two screeny wit ratios 1 or above.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I would like to thank you for the response so far.
    Furthermore I would like to point out that I m not new to Private torrent sites.
    I have Learnbits Bitspyder Revolutiontt TL and a couple of more. I became a member because I manage to visit when they had open signups. Now for torrent that do not have or not intent to have open signups I find it impossible to join. That is why I would like to hear your take of how you got in those hart to get sides. Once again WHAT DOES IT TAKE?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayruc View Post
    ahh see you don't even need THAT much patience on here, because the people here are so great

BMTV invite may be a little harder to get, Im not sure about you guys but it's a comparatively difficult site to seed on (esp 0 day releases) and you need something like 65GB upload to become a PU and receive invites.
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayruc View Post
    I have posted ratio in my edited first comment. If there are not visible just let me know and I will try to post again.
    But once again this is not just for me to get an invite this is for the MASSES out there that are trying and failing every day and asking themselves WHAT DOES IT TAKE

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by boukisny View Post
    Once again WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
    well apparently it doesn't take much more than you have given because somone is already offering to give you bitme invite!
    if that does not work out for you I can send you one, but it looks like you should be set up as long as you know how to take screen shots.
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast