Thread: Looking for bitmetv.org invite

No Trades BT Rep: +2
    if anyone is kind enough to offer please contact me. if you want to trade for another invite, pm me and i will let you know what i have available. i'm also looking for an sct account
    Last edited by Matt Alone; 10-03-2006 at 08:15 AM. Reason: added one thing

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    No Trades BT Rep: +2
    i got the invite for bitmetv.org, i'm still looking for an sct account, no matter what its conditions are

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Alone View Post
    i got the invite for bitmetv.org, i'm still looking for an sct account, no matter what its conditions are
    I've got no ScT, but I was really looking forward for a BitmeTV invite, been trying for almost 6 months and no luck.

for the moment I've only got the following, please tell me that you need at least one of them so we can make a trade, if you want I can invite you to all of the following trackers, just please, check if you can have a spare invite for BitmeTV
    deviltorrents.com
    demonoid.com
    digitalhive.org
    fnet.ro
    iptorrents.com
    metal.iplay.ro

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    u bring dishonour to metal.iplay.ro by posting it's name next to fnet.ro...and metal.iplay.ro has open signup
    Last edited by pECi; 10-04-2006 at 08:02 PM.
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you cant really bargin with what you got ronhrin since all those trackers you have got open signups

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Let me help you, Ronhrin...deviltorrents, iptorrents, digitalhive with open signup...I guess you have only demonoid (fnet?)
    ...metal has an invite system?(pECi?)
    E: Sorry, decrot...you're too fast for me...
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    yeah it does...i personally have 9999 invites what can i say...i got lucky but it also has open signup and every user gets one invite upon register
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif