Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for free

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    any one have bitmetv invite or bitme invite (for free)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i never understood things like this, you either want a tracker that is only TV or a tracker that is only educational material......why dont you think about what you really want in a tracker and just ask for that.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    i never understood things like this, you either want a tracker that is only TV or a tracker that is only educational material......why dont you think about what you really want in a tracker and just ask for that.
    what is the worng with that?

or i had to make offer to make my needs looks reasonable?
    Last edited by supper; 10-17-2007 at 11:40 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post

Nothing wrong,he just need to stick his nose to every topic,thats all!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    isabel.pirate's Avatar soon to be inspired BT Rep: +2
    You have already given away a bitme account https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-188825
    Why would I give you an invite.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by isabel.pirate View Post
    You have already given away a bitme account https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-188825
    Why would I give you an invite.
    coz when i gived my account at this time bitme was banned all the ips of my dsl company and now this company changed the ips now and i dont have any problem to use it now

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    isabel.pirate's Avatar soon to be inspired BT Rep: +2
    I am going away for a few days - I will read your posts - see if I can trust you. I will get back to you early next week with my decision.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by isabel.pirate View Post
    I am going away for a few days - I will read your posts - see if I can trust you. I will get back to you early next week with my decision.
    next week i wont be here in the next day and u can trust in me any way never mind

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post

and you always follow me around talking shit, go do something on your own and get the fuck off my nuts. i had you on my ignore list and i unchecked it to see if you stopped yet but you hanvt so back on it you go for good this time. and the problem with asking for something like that isnt that you're asking for it, its the way you ask for it, really seems like you're collecting. if you explain that you really want a tv tracker and an educational tracker then it doesnt sound that way. it was my way of saying that an explaination for why you want them would help you out a lot and some people might be willing to help if you did.........such as me. it's ok though, you convinced me that you dont need it.
    Last edited by aysomc; 10-17-2007 at 03:26 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post

and you always follow me around talking shit, go do something on your own and get the fuck off my nuts. i had you on my ignore list and i unchecked it to see if you stopped yet but you hanvt so back on it you go for good this time. and the problem with asking for something like that isnt that you're asking for it, its the way you ask for it, really seems like you're collecting. if you explain that you really want a tv tracker and an educational tracker then it doesnt sound that way. it was my way of saying that an explaination for why you want them would help you out a lot and some people might be willing to help if you did.........such as me. it's ok though, you convinced me that you dont need it.
    are u relly W push? honestly coz every post u make i think of u like this (dumbass)
    Last edited by supper; 10-17-2007 at 03:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast