Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Torrentleech Problem

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hello everyone. For last few days i am unable to access TL. It is not opening at all but when i visit through proxy, i have no problem and my account works. To add to this, no torrent from TL is getting downloaded in utorrent for me (i have upgraded to latest utorrent version), which were running previously. It keeps on saying - 'updating'. This means tracker is not responding to torrent also. Torrents from other sites like piratebay are running fine. So what should be the problem. Please help. My ratio is above 2 at TL and account is working fine through proxy.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Did you go to irc help ?
    HT

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    No. I dont know what the problem is. TL was my only source for softwares and english movies as i dont have any other tracker (was having demonoid, but you all know abt it)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    seh's Avatar ______________ BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I think I got this problem once.. they told me to clear my cookies and cache, and then it worked fine.. not sure this will work for you but its worth a shot ( If you havent already tried that)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    u can use IRC or may be pm neo he is great guy

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i believe your ip is banned
    and if you want to download something from there u must set your bittorrent client to use proxy...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GRB23 View Post
    and if you want to download something from there u must set your bittorrent client to use proxy...
    I have dynamic IP and my friend in nearby is also having same problem. We are using same company for internet.

I dont know how to use proxy in utorrent for TL, can you please help. I have no idea.thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    what kind of proxy you use?

in utorrent u can go to Options/Preferences/Connection...
    but tell me what kind of proxy you use

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyjazzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GRB23 View Post
    I have dynamic IP and my friend in nearby is also having same problem. We are using same company for internet.

I dont know how to use proxy in utorrent for TL, can you please help. I have no idea.thanks
    If the IP is banned , u definately get an error 403.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    @raj3186 i already told him that ...spam in another thread if you can't help this guy

@jazzyjazzy : good luck...hope i've made it clear to you how to download with proxy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast