Thread: joining a release group

my friend works at blockbuster so he can provide me with pre release dvd's since they mandated to watch them before they come out i guess to give answers to people questions about the movie ect. Im looking to join a release group to get some topsite access what is the best group you think i would have a chance joining

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by chesa View Post
    my friend works at blockbuster so he can provide me with pre release dvd's since they mandated to watch them before they come out i guess to give answers to people questions about the movie ect. Im looking to join a release group to get some topsite access what is the best group you think i would have a chance joining
    look at the nfos that come with the releases. They advertise from time to time for what they need.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Jeff234's Avatar TL Addict BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    go for Pukka they are looking for Pre DVD's or Replica/Diamond

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Did you get your name from "Cheza" in Wolf's Rain? If you did, that is extremely sexy.
    Getting back on topic.. I always figured joining a release group (at least the prominent ones) was a "don't call us, we'll call you" kind of ordeal. However, I also second what mbucari said. I have seen "ads" for positions in release groups.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'd try to get in one of the big or well known groups, they will most likely be able to supply you with the best topsite axx seeing as they will probably be a member of quite a few of them, some groups even run their own topsites for their members and freinds

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    n00b BT Rep: +2
    tell them that ur downloading via bittorrent, and u'll get in immediately ;p

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    fjai
    become p2p rlser on bittorrent :-P