Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: waffles buffer 140 gb with 5 invite for trade

zyduuu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    pm me good offer lvl 6+
    plz no ask invite for free

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    nah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I hate users like you, and i hope you get banned because its against the rules.
    The sale of invites to this site (www.waffles.fm) is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts.
    Just give the invites to people who need them.
    I Am Against Account/Invite Trading,and invites it should be by the way it is meant to be - the free way.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    DarkDefender BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    oh its nice

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by nah View Post
    The sale of invites to this site (www.waffles.fm) is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts.

Erm, I don't think the guy is selling the account, he just means he's not giving it away for nothing - IE he would like something in return such as an invite or account somewhere else (unless I'm very much mistaken)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    nah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by zyduuu View Post
    pm me good offer lvl 6+
    Offer = trade => against the rules of waffles, so better that guy to give invites away to other people not trading ...
    I Am Against Account/Invite Trading,and invites it should be by the way it is meant to be - the free way.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    tony1328's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    chill out nah

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    pm me good offer lvl 6+
    Offer = trade => against the rules of waffles, so better that guy to give invites away to other people not trading ...
    well i think giveing away invites its against the rules too and its his own business we can not make him to give away some invites

and if u looking for invite pm me with ratio proof of today and ur email i have one invite if u still looking for one
    Last edited by supper; 12-17-2007 at 11:16 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    pm me good offer lvl 6+
    don't worry. soon he will become an ex-trader and begg for invites to sites he can't trade for.

people will remember this then.

account trading is the worst.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    pm me good offer lvl 6+

u have quote something that have nothing to do with this at all,no one selling anything here also on FST is forbiden sell invites..

btw i just now read the rules there and i havent see any rule abouth trade yet.

but i agree above he shoudnt trade his acc..
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 12-17-2007 at 11:19 AM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Nah- who do you think you are?

I hate users like you. The only reason you're complaining is because you want these accounts / invites for free, because you have nothing good to trade for them. Also copying and pasting a rule of the tracker and acting like we've never heard of it before? We all know trackers don't want us to trade invites / accounts, but a lot of people do it anyways. Maybe instead of spamming threads like this with "Don't give any invites to this user, he's a trader! OMFG BLASPHEMY SINNER!" you can make some more giveaways of your own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast