Page 27 of 737 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829303777127527 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Sharing is Caring.

Whatever happened to that Dutch lad anyway.

2. Lounge   -   #262
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Walking Dead was boring as fuck. The things I don't give a shit about the most in The Walking Dead and real life are Carol, Morgan, tigers that look like they were made in MS Paint, Carol, Morgan, Meeting and getting to know new people, Carol and Morgan.

I imagen they'll be some more of this filler, a Daryl episode, a slow Rick & Co episode then something will happen?

3. Lounge   -   #263
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Busy times, inactive here but not away announcing it as a word parfait

I'm officially, of this very hour, unemployed! Intentional it was, so celebrations are in order, many of them. I am going to investigate what kind of debauchery I can get into now that I'm going to have loads of free time. Study a language? Forget that, I'll learn when I'm drunk.
    Are you all yen'd up? Debauchery usually costs a shedload of money, it might be different in Japan though. I know it is in Canadia.
    Good luck and godspeed.

Post before and after pics of your debauched pumpkins also.
    I've got like a million 円 to blow through before I can no longer pay rent and eat. I'll likely be teaching English by then because even though I can go jobless for months, I still need a visa before deportation becomes a concern.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Walking Dead was boring as fuck. The things I don't give a shit about the most in The Walking Dead and real life are Carol, Morgan, tigers that look like they were made in MS Paint, Carol, Morgan, Meeting and getting to know new people, Carol and Morgan.

I imagen they'll be some more of this filler, a Daryl episode, a slow Rick & Co episode then something will happen?
    Wait, they're already introducing George Clinton?

5. Lounge   -   #265
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Did she say that she still has a million cocks left available to blow in Tokyo before there is no longer any option but to do some regular work type work.
    Who knew earning cash money abroad is so easy.

I mean, I've never sucked a cock, the notion hasn't even occurred, but it can't be difficult.
    It looks pretty straight forward in the movies anyhow.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #266
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

It can't be all fucking skulls right the fuck right up to the max. Everyone would be dead already and we'd just be left looking at zombies meander around a field aimlessly.
    It would be like Scotch football, and no-one ever watches that.

I like Morgan and his stick of justice, Carol is admittedly pointless unless she's being badass, which seems to happen once every two series so no point hoping for that any time soon.
    Didn't you like the Kingdom? I think they're going to help everyone pwn Negan in a few years time. That episode was way better than the one we're going to get soon of Rick being a depressed mental and not speaking except to himself while crying and snotting into his open mouth.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #267
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    That's where ewe and I differ, Sir I'd rather have 12 hours of rick running away from zombies after everyone has been killed, sobbing and out of bullets than 12 hours of what is basically EastEnders. Especially given that I have to sit through EastEnders before getting to watch it

8. Lounge   -   #268
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Did she say that she still has a million cocks left available to blow in Tokyo before there is no longer any option but to do some regular work type work.

I mean, I've never sucked a cock, the notion hasn't even occurred, but it can't be difficult.
    More of the cock sucking denials, methinks she doth protest to mitch.

9. Lounge   -   #269

You know, "en" can also mean circle. Even though it's more of a slit, I'd interpret a circle to represent the vagina, yet you went with the penis. Interesting.

Actually, not so much interesting as expected, you homobird.

I recently swiped right on a ladyboy though, but I have enough matches as it is. I'd rather meet a ladyboy on the street if we're going down that path.

10. Lounge   -   #270
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

More of the cock sucking denials, methinks she doth protest to mitch.
    Last edited by manker; 11-01-2016 at 12:37 PM.