Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTN Request

Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Hello guys,
    While i was surffing i found some news that FTN has given invites to it's users .
    I'd like to request an invite of FTN , I've spent long time torrenting and i think i'm now a bit experienced and deserve it .
    Here's some proofs of mine:
    nCore:
    http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1387/ncore.jpg
    IPlay:
    http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3469/iplayp.jpg
    TorrentLeech:
    http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2527/2rgm982.jpg

It's obvious from proofs that i use a box. To be clear i don't have it now but i get it from time to another .(Don't worry about the box)
    If someone can get me inside FTN it gonna be great help .Thanks guys

Edited:
    O.k guys away from proofs and uploaded gigas.
    The one can get me into FTN will make my biggest dream comes true ,So if someone think i'm trying to help people around and may be trused just bring me joy . If you can please PM me .
    Thanks
    Last edited by zetah; 06-26-2009 at 12:51 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by zetah View Post
    Hello guys,
    I'd like to request an invite of FTN , I've spent long time torrenting and i think i'm now a bit experienced and deserve it .
    s
    I Do not see the relevance of this statement, that U made about being xperience in torrenting and deserving a shot at FTN?

So, anyone who is xperience in Torrenting "should DESERVE" to have a FTN imvite?

Has Nothing to do with :

1. Who the person is? [ Nobody is going to invite U, especially to FTN, without knowing who the hell are U?. That brings me to the second point.]
    2. How much he had contributed to the Community of FST and other communities?
    3. What he can contribute to the FTN community.
    4. If he is trustworth or Not?

I guess those questions don't matter to U , huh?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    I guess those questions don't matter to U , huh?[/B]
    Thanks for info.
    It does matter but i'm afraid your head gonna be broken
    If there's anyone offering help i'm totally ready to provide him all my details (answers ,proofs and everything)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    and i think i'm now a bit experienced and deserve it
    You deserve to be played by keyboard cat.

I've spent long time torrenting
    how much?

Amount of gb upload/download from those proofs is very small with or without a box,anyway proofs doesent help you too much because those with invites dont care about them,unless ofcourse its your dream to get into ftn.

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    well.. tbh, ratio proofs dont mean a thing. anyone can present better proofs, and can claim to be an experienced torrenter, and claim to deserve FTN. But, the thing is..Upload and download stats are merely numbers, and nothing more than that. They don't represent the degree to which you can be trusted or helpful to other members.

While requesting for a tracker, it would perhaps be a better idea to show people proofs of being trustworthy, having a genuine spirit of helping other members. Let others be the judge..
    Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold..but so does a hard-boiled egg.

I don't mean to offend you in any way, and i do appreciate your spirit of sharing (invites..on this board)..Perhaps, it would be best to carry on this way, and make friends along the way.. who knows, someone may acknowledge your contributions and decide to make you a part of his invite tree on FTN.

PS: Its not that FTN invites will cease to exist forever after a few days. There always will be a bunch of 'em floating around in the system.
    So don't worry about losing the opportunity..instead try to prove yourself as a better member, and a worthy candidate for consideration.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    well.. tbh, ratio proofs dont mean a thing. anyone can present better proofs, and can claim to be an experienced torrenter, and claim to deserve FTN. But, the thing is..Upload and download stats are merely numbers, and nothing more than that. They don't represent the degree to which you can be trusted or helpful to other members.

While requesting for a tracker, it would perhaps be a better idea to show people proofs of being trustworthy, having a genuine spirit of helping other members. Let others be the judge..
    Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold..but so does a hard-boiled egg.

I don't mean to offend you in any way, and i do appreciate your spirit of sharing (invites..on this board)..Perhaps, it would be best to carry on this way, and make friends along the way.. who knows, someone may acknowledge your contributions and decide to make you a part of his invite tree on FTN.

PS: Its not that FTN invites will cease to exist forever after a few days. There always will be a bunch of 'em floating around in the system.
    So don't worry about losing the opportunity..instead try to prove yourself as a better member, and a worthy candidate for consideration.
    Amen to that. Btw, a hard-boiled egg does have a heart of gold! Never thought of that, lol.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 06-24-2009 at 10:03 AM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    You deserve to be played by keyboard cat.
    We are all played but with different means

how much?
    Years are days, I've been torrenting for days

Amount of gb upload/download from those proofs is very small with or without a box,anyway proofs doesent help you too much because those with invites dont care about them,unless ofcourse its your dream to get into ftn.
    Of course it's my biggest dream and because it's a very big dream i didn't request it before but when i saw it may be real when invites were given i decided to request it .

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post

I'm completely agree with you bro .
    I'm trying to prove being helpful and trusted but if there is a special way for proving this i'll directly take it on .I'm only trying to help as i can working according to the basis that "sharing is caring and it must be fun" (Not paid for),I believe this is torrenting and trying to go through this term and hope to be treated with the same manner .
    It's just a big dream when it gets true this will bring me alot of joy .That's all
    Thanks to all of you
    Last edited by zetah; 06-24-2009 at 10:02 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Sorry... double post
    Last edited by zetah; 06-24-2009 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    If you want to invite the member, do it via PM. I'm sick of these FTN soap operas.

yo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast