Thread: waffles acct disabled for inactivity, looking for help contacting mod/admin

craz88
    Hey all, I recently tried logging into my waffles account to find it had been disabled after a few months of inactivity. My ratio was good and I never cheated or sold invites, I have both my original oink.cd and waffles.fm invite emails. I've been looking for a way to contact a mod/admin to reactivate my account but it seems they've restricted the IRC chat to members only as well now, so I have no way to do it myself. If someone who's a member could pass this along to a mod I'd be really grateful. Here's my info:

username: craz
    email: calebsabatini[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks alot for anyone willing to help.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I don't think you need to register for this channel.

#waffles.fm-help

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You should probably remove your tracker username and email from your post.

Just be honest with the staff and as long as you haven't done anything malicious, they'll likely reenable your account if it hasn't been deleted already.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    olala
    Hi Stellar,

I've been a user of what.cd for 2 years and i thought one day i would get an waffles.fm and still no luck ...Any input for getting one?..IRC channel or invitation ways i could get it?

let me know if you can guide me.

Thank you.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5

Nice account LOL

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by olala View Post
    Hi Stellar,

I've been a user of what.cd for 2 years and i thought one day i would get an waffles.fm and still no luck ...Any input for getting one?..IRC channel or invitation ways i could get it?

let me know if you can guide me.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ryslan4ik View Post

Nice account LOL
    Oh wow, he's not getting that back. Best thing he could do is ask staff if he's permitted to create a new account in case someone reinvites him.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    He was within acceptable ratio, so he doesn't need to ask permission. It says deleted not disabled. But as for staff reactivating an account just above acceptable ratio after 21 weeks... that would probably be a longshot. Doesn't hurt to try the IRC though. The worst that can happen is a NO, right?