Page 500 of 739 FirstFirst ... 400450490497498499500501502503510550600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I will give you that Windows 10 just doesn't feel right.

I always shit on Apple because of the cost and cult associated with the brand. Also, as anon mentioned, they're very anticonsumer.

I've been enjoying an upper-end Chromebook for the past couple years. Bought the same for my daughter. And a mid-level for my son (he got the extra chromosome, least I could do is try my hardest to spoil my daughter her entire life to make up for what she was shorted at birth) for Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #4992
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    Yes, he got that right! I gave up on all mobile Apple products years ago...

(Jailbreaks, unlockings... all garbage.)
    Android just sucks less, that's all The Librem 5 seems very good, but app support is basically limited to stuff with a browser version at the moment, and its prices are extremely high ($2000 for the "made in USA" version!).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #4993
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Ackshually, Apple stuff is pretty nice. macOS is leaps and bounds cleaner than Windows for more things than I can name. Windows continues to feel so clunky and... boxy. Stale and old. Utilitarian even.
    As I said, the OS is good. It's basically what Linux would be if there'd been one Linux instead of a billion distros, and it'd had similar amounts of manpower behind it (of course, the fact Apple also makes their own hardware helps a lot). And the Aqua theme, it makes you want to lick your screen

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I will give you that Windows 10 just doesn't feel right.
    The fact it's a perpetual beta full of surveillance spyware that Microsoft worked hard to shove down everyone's throats probably doesn't help.

944c4fe191d1bbb5efda1da40a56eb05.jpg

4. Lounge   -   #4994
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Sorry man.

Just cleared out more than 100. FFS is the captcha off?
    No worries, I know you've been busy. Captcha is still there, but spam got crazy ever since we started routing traffic through Cloudflare. RealitY told me to just hard-delete it on sight; for automated spam (those accounts and threads follow easy naming patterns) I have complied, everything else I deal with as usual.

5. Lounge   -   #4995
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Honeycrisp apples are cool.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #4996
    "Delicious! Must be a Macintosh!"

7. Lounge   -   #4997
    Cyberpunk 2077. You know a game is bad when it's not even worth stealing.

8. Lounge   -   #4998
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    "Delicious! Must be a Macintosh!"
    Delicious are a totally different kind of apple from Macintosh and ironically, not delicious. You'd know that if you came from a country whose main cash crop wasn't the coca plant .

9. Lounge   -   #4999
    You'd know that if you came from a country whose main cash crop wasn't the coca plant .
    You need to go a bit up north for that. Our main exports are beef and soccer legends. RIP Maradona, he was the best and worst of this country fused into a single person

10. Lounge   -   #5000
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You're slipping, anon. That's the first time since I have known you that you have given such a hint to your country. Guess it's safe now that there are only 5 people on the site who aren't mods.

However, one of us is with international cybercrimes. Long sting...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.