Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request FSC Help

MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Arrow

Hey everyone what's up... Before anyone goes on reading my post please note that I don't want any negative comments at all please.. I just want positive feedback please.. Thank you..

I decided to go ahead and make a request for FSC because this is a tracker that I would really like to have. I know this is an Extraordinary request but hopefully someone here after reading it, will know it truly is a genuine request and might be kind enough to help me out.

The true reason that I want to join FSC is not because it is a HIGH LEVEL tracker and it is a TRACKER that everybody wants.. This is not the reason.. I have alot of HIGH LEVEL trackers and I can tell everyone of you now that are looking for High Level trackers that they are over rated.. For me anyway they are over rated.. If I had to choose between SCT and FTN based on CONTENT, I would take SCT any day of the week.. However, SCT has no where near the tight knit community that FTN has.. So if I had to choose based on community, I would choose FTN.. Anyways my point is that LEVELS mean nothing to me and they shouldn't mean anything to you either.. I wouldn't care if FSC was a level 1 tracker, I would still make a request for it.. What I look for in a tracker is 3 things: CONTENT, SPEED, and COMMUNITY.. Levels don't mean anything to me and I suggest that they shouldn't mean anything to you as well.. Two of my favorite trackers that I use all the time aren't even ranked I dont think.. So they would be like Level 0, however, they are 2 of my favorite trackers and I use them all the time:

1. WorldBoxingVideoArchive.com
    2. MMAtracker.com

So my point is that I truly don't want FSC just for the reasons everyone else does.. Because it's HIGH up on the list.. I want it based on my 3 criteria for trackers:

1. Content
    2. Speed
    3. Community

1. Content - as far as content goes FSC, from what I have heard, has it all and then some.. FSC is one of the best scene trackers out there hands down.. It is comparable to FTN as far as content goes with the addition of some packs that are unique just to FSC.. As far as content goes though, FSC has it all...

2. Speed - as far as speed goes, FSC is hands down top of the line when it comes to speed. Pre-times are ridiculous and just speed alone is a reason to want the tracker.. DL speeds are ridiculous and I would guess that the majority of users have a High speed connection, either a fiber optic line or a Seedbox..

3. Community - as fas as community goes, FSC has the best community of any tracker out there hands down. From what I have been told, there forums are very active. I understand that they have different clubs that you are able to join. No tracker out there has anything like this at all, where you are able to join different clubs and make new friends based on your interests. From what i am told FSC is a very friendly community, where people welcome you with open arms and where you actually feel, " Like you Are Apart of Something"!! I hear the IRC is always very active and that the community is a very tight knit community and is all about helping each other out and sharing..

So now that I have told you my criteria for judging a tracker, I am going to tell you why I really want FSC.. The main reason i want FSC is because of #3 Community!! I already have other trackers that are comparable in Content and Speed.. I really dont need a tracker for those, though FSC does have amazing Content and Speed, that would just be a plus for me... Of course I would love to have access to FSC content and have those amazing pre-times and speeds, but the REAL reason I want FSC is because i want to be apart of the community.. Everyone says how active FTN community is but since I been a member there it hasn't been that active in the IRC.. It is active somewhat in the forums, but NOT really what I am looking for.. Don't get me wrong it's a great site, I just don't feel like I am apart of something there.. Maybe it will change but the IRC is where I spend most of my time.. I love mIRC and talking to people all the time.. And just the idea of being able to join different clubs based on your interests and meeting new people and making new friends is really what I am all about. I feel like on alot of these trackers they forget what this is all about.. Alot of these trackers treat it like a business and they forget what it really is all about.. and that is " SHARING " !! As I said the real reason I want to join FSC is because I want to be apart of a community where I can meet new people and make new friends, but most importantly I want to feel like, " I am apart of something bigger"!!

So now you know why I want to join FSC... But why should I get an invite? What makes me so special? Well nothing makes me special at all.. I just know from day one, not only here at FST but just in general, I have been about helping others, meeting new people, making new friends, and sharing!! Since day 1, that is what I have strived to do here at FST, and other places.. I try to support all of my trackers that I belong too.. I know that servers aren't for free and you need $$ to keep the site running, so I try to do my part and donate when I can to all my trackers some $$ each month to help out with costs.. Alot of people say that this is a very generous thing to do, but what I tell them is that it is the least I can do to help out and that they too should do the same.. If you got an extra 5 or 10 bucks send it thru paypal to support your trackers.. If you don't support them, and use the tracker all the time, what do you think is going to happen when they can't pay for the cost of the servers? So I try to help out financially anyway I can..

As for FST, and being a member here at this community, I have strived to be the best member I can possibly be HERE.. However alot of people here don't appreciate it and just are flat out ignorant. I am not going to drop names but let me give you an example..

When I first became a member here at FST, I went and made a few posts in the trade section offering to trade time on my seedbox.. I have an extra seedbox..long story... Anyways, I was unaware at the time of how people and trackers, both looked down upon trading.. I seen the trade section and thought that it was perfectly fine and everybody did it.. So I went ahead and posted in it... Well after getting my first response of someone trying to sell me a BH invite in the trade section and after talking to a friend who explained to me how traders were looked at.. He explained to me how the majority of the community didnt "trade" and how traders were looked as "BAD" guys.. Well, I had no clue a the time that traders were looked upon this way and after making my posts in the section and getting the responses i did, I realized that "trading" wasn't for me!! I was all about sharing, not wheeling and dealing and conning, and cheating, and just all the other BS that goes on in that section.. If you ask me, I think FST should just close it...

Anyways I decided it was best for me just to stick to the free giveaways and invite section to meet new people and make new friends.. So thats Exactly what I did.. I went ahead and closed my trade section posts and moved my posts to the: free invite and giveaway section.. This is where I made a post for a Free Seedbox giveaway.. Not once, Did I ever make a TRADE with anyone!! I went ahead and did my Free Seedbox Giveaway and got an outpouring of fellow community members wanting time on my box.. So I went ahead and talked to people and made new friends and tried to pick the best user's I could for the seedbox.. Well without saying any names, someone I went ahead and picked to use the box for a week to buffer his accounts, was just flat out disrespectful to me a few weeks later.. This guy was doing a GA which I had asked him if I could apply for.. Anyways long story short, the guy had the audacity to say I couldn't apply for one of his giveaways because I had an " UGLY HISTORY" !! I said apparently it wasn't " UGLY " enough for you when you were asking me to use my seedbox for a week.. You know I paid for that seedbox with my hard earned $$.. It cost me $60 usd per/mo and I got it for 3 months, so we are talking around $200usd with tax.. You know i am doing a FREE GA for to help out the community and its members and to meet new friends...You know i don't want nothing special in return for helping you out... I don't act like " you owe me something " since I let you use my seedbox.. You know what I mean... But what i do want.. No better yet what I do demand is just some damn RESPECT.. For him to say I had an "UGLY HISTORY" just really got to me.. Anyways since then me and the kid have squashed it, but I went ahead and did the free giveaway a few more times but eventually I just stopped doing it here at FST. I do it now on one of my trackers, just trying to help out fellow members of the community with their ratios and to buffer their accounts if they need it.. I truly am all about " SHARING " !! I have another seedbox that I use.. This one is already paid for in advance, so I might as well let some use it instead of not using it at all..lol.. You know what I mean... It's paid for already.. might as well not let it go to waste and at least let someone use it...

Anyways I needed to get that off of my chest because, still til this very day I have people go into my history and they see trade section and they call me a trader... So I get labeled as being a Trader when really from day 1 I have done nothing but try to help people out here in the community and just share with everyone.. This really makes me mad considering I never made a single TRADE ever.. Not one time GOD strike me dead right now.. Not a single one.. it's just not fair I get labeled that when nothing can be further from the truth.. But LIFE is never fair so quit whining and just get use to it....lol....

But back to FSC.. In conclusion I want to join FSC to be apart of the community.. If I could just have access to the IRC and forums, I would be a happy man.. As I said earlier... I want to feel like I am apart of something.. and it's sad to say but with FST and other trackers communities I just don't get feel that way at all... And I know if I am ever fortunate enough to get into FSC that I will fit right into the community and be an active contributor for years to come.. If someone out there can help me please post a reply or just PM me..

Please I would like to hear your guys thought on me becoming a member at FSC, but if you don't have anything positive to say, please don't say anything at all.. Sorry for writing such a long request.. I just had alot I needed to say and I wanted people to take me seriously and know i am sincere about every word that I have said.. Since getting into the private tracker communities I have done nothing but try to help out my fellow members anyway I can.. When it comes down to the end of the day, I truly believe what we do is all about "SHARING" !!

Just so you know!! I dont want to just join another typical tracker... I already have enough of those and I don't need anymore.. I don't want to just join another community.. I actually want to be apart of a community.. I want to feel like, "I belong to something bigger".. I want to be apart of a community where its members believe in "SHARING" first and helping out fellow members.. This is the reason... I want to be apart of the FSC community...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2

Unsure

Nice post (well put) but have heard you will not get it by requesting in public
    Last edited by pone44; 11-26-2008 at 05:47 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Good luck
    hope to get it

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    you go on and on about how levels mean nothing to you but your first 3 threads on this site were trades where you specifically said in all 3 that you are looking for high level trackers.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tra...600/postcount7

you're right, it's way overrated, so you can move on now.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Yeah, i would close this thread mrbuddyx.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Aether's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    you go on and on about how levels mean nothing to you but your first 3 threads on this site were trades where you specifically said in all 3 that you are looking for high level trackers.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tra...600/postcount7

you're right, it's way overrated, so you can move on now.
    Ouch

As far as your Content/Speed/Community assumptions go, Community is the only one that is accurate. Content/Speed at FSC is not really like what you are expecting. And as pone44 said, this is not the kind of site your going to get requesting in public. Nevertheless, good luck getting into this truly unique tracker.
    Last edited by Aether; 11-26-2008 at 06:32 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well thats when i was a newbie.. of course i wanted to get the high LVL trackers.. Now that I got some of them they arent nothing special at all... Theya re GREAT trackers dont get me wrong, but just overrated thz all... I dont know what all the fuss is about...

The only tracker i still want to be apart of is FSC, and as i said... mainly to be apart of the community.. From what I have been told.. That isn't over rated!! If i am wrong about that too please let me know what u think...

i am not closing nothing man.. I want to hear what people have to say about my post..

once again someone going back to the beginning... I put 3 posts up and am labeled a trader... When really I have done nothing but help fellow members out here anyway I can.... Read the post...

As for requesting top level trackers... I was newbie then and of course I wanted to get the highest LVL trackers.. all i am saying about that is the LVL dont mean nothing and ppl shouldnt go by them.. The whole rating system should be re-done some how..

and as for getting into FSC, it's not a big deal to me at all.. When i was a newbie and got into SCt.. It was the biggest deal in the world to me.. I was going crazy.. Now its not a big deal.. I have all the trackers I will ever need..as I stated i want to be apart of a community and an active IRC... so thats why I made the request... I know there are members out there who belong to FSC who are reading this and I want to know what they think of the community there... is it over rated?
    Last edited by MrBuddyX; 11-26-2008 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I wish you all the best of luck in your journeys MrBuddyX. Keep the dream alive as when one loses hope you will lead a life of non-existence!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuddyX View Post

Please I would like to hear your guys thought on me becoming a member at FSC, but if you don't have anything positive to say, please don't say anything at all..
    Nothing against you personally MrBuddyX but being part of a community is allowing others the freedom to express what they want whether you agree with it or not.
    It's what makes things interesting instead of being one big wall of beige.
    If you are active in forums you probably know this already but perhaps you should take it to heart.

On a constructive note you put a lot of effort into the request and I have no doubt that you wouldn't be the worst member of FSC if you were to be allowed in but unless their staff take a fancy to you then honestly the only way you are ever going to get invited there is through a friend.

So I suggest you need to show less disdain for your other communities and instead apply yourself better there.

Oh and what use would it be if someone was to tell FSC was the greatest thing ever? You will find people here just as quick to say that ScT is the perfect tracker and yet obviously you don't agree
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-26-2008 at 06:45 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuddyX View Post
    I want it based on my 3 criteria for trackers:

1. Content
    2. Speed
    3. Community

1. Content - as far as content goes FSC, from what I have heard, has it all and then some.. FSC is one of the best scene trackers out there hands down.. It is comparable to FTN as far as content goes with the addition of some packs that are unique just to FSC.. As far as content goes though, FSC has it all...

2. Speed - as far as speed goes, FSC is hands down top of the line when it comes to speed. Pre-times are ridiculous and just speed alone is a reason to want the tracker.. DL speeds are ridiculous and I would guess that the majority of users have a High speed connection, either a fiber optic line or a Seedbox..

3. Community - as fas as community goes, FSC has the best community of any tracker out there hands down. From what I have been told, there forums are very active. I understand that they have different clubs that you are able to join. No tracker out there has anything like this at all, where you are able to join different clubs and make new friends based on your interests. From what i am told FSC is a very friendly community, where people welcome you with open arms and where you actually feel, " Like you Are Apart of Something"!! I hear the IRC is always very active and that the community is a very tight knit community and is all about helping each other out and sharing..
    1 & 2. i don't buy it.
    3. true.

request in public:
    trading for high-lvl trackers in the past ( past = 1 month ago )
    = u DO care about levels. so all the other text is bull.

oh, so sorry. You just asked but positive feedback.... sorry. I had none to give.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 11-26-2008 at 08:38 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast