Thread: Ftp issue

punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    So I've figured out how to ftp files from my seedbox to my home pc, but I can't seem to be able to transfer files to my seedbox (for seeding). I'm using cuteftp pro and I get this message whenever I try:

Unable to transfer.
    This is most likely due to insufficient permissions. Verify both the destination path and permissions, then try again. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator or hosting provider.

So how do I go about changing the permissions on my seedbox? I'm using windows server 2003 - web edition

Thanks for any help

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by punki_rach View Post
    I'm using windows server 2003 - web edition

An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If you were using the standard nix server you'd have answer already. Thought , it'd be easier using windows huh?
    Last edited by Sanka113; 09-30-2008 at 06:46 PM.
    See ya in another life, brother.