Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Batman Arkham Asylum

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I can't believe there's no thread for this game yet.
    It looks amazing and gets great reviews.
    I just played the demo last night and immediately ordered the game.

Review:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjrszD19gzQ[/youtube]

What do others think of this game?

2. Games   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    That does look badass. I'm downloading the demo now.

yo

3. Games   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    That does look badass. I'm downloading the demo now.
    The predator missions are great. I just played the demo through again and found it just as tense as the first time I did it.

4. Games   -   #4
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Wow, you guys are slow, I'm at the last boss battle, the game probably has at least 30-40 hours gameplay if you do the Riddlers challanges, and YES THIS GAME IS BAD ASS! I highly recommend this game and I don't very often ( do I Tesco, well Fallout 3 is a must, I repeat a must with all DLC's installed, 180 hours and going strong!)...so yes, get the Batman game, you won't regret it, I'll being going a second time to complete the Riddlers crap and some are insanley hard to find, that is all Batman out.

I'm not a online gamer to say the least, but the features this game has for online componets are crazy, one guy beat some predator mission in like 28 seconds (guys with guns sneaking killing them, very very hard) and there were at least 10 guys with guns, guys with guns in Batman mow you down in seconds to say the least more than 2 minutes for me, I'm a slow leaner. I upgraded all the armor before anything else, 'cause I'm run n gun and ask questions later

I finally got the freeflow combo of 20+ consecutive hits, that's fun, and party pooper (you'll know when you see it )...and the comobo's are fun even if you do the same ones...

I will say it's the funniest game for 360 since, well, since I don't even know when, last year maybe? Fallout 3 hint, hint, it released in October.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 08-29-2009 at 05:32 PM.
    [center]

5. Games   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Funniest? Or did you mean to say funnest ( funnest)?

And I still haven't finished fallout 3 yet. I've tried to over and over but I just can't really get into it. It's a shame because it seems to be a really long game and it has a lot of story to it.

Anyway back on batman.

6. Games   -   #6
    waiting for pc version.

7. Games   -   #7
    Retired
    I have this awesome game for the PS3.
    some Riddler challenges are really hard to find got 94 so far
    I finished 'The Penitentiary' yesterday.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 08-30-2009 at 07:33 AM.

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E} View Post
    I have this awesome game for the PS3.
    some Riddler challenges are really hard to find got 94 so far
    I finished 'The Penitentiary' yesterday.
    I had half before I got to the final battle....hint, if you can't figure it out zoom in and do it, didn't realize to zoom for the Riddleer stuff. I don't feal like back tracking for them all, so just going through it again real quick.

In case some of those riddles are pissing you off (some have been for me, but I didn't back track much in the first play though either and still wond up with 153 out 250.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/batman-a...82614217603032

Note: after you "beat the final boss" you can still choose to continjue and keep playing and back track for the secrets,riddles, etc......

Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Funniest? Or did you mean to say funnest ( funnest)?

And I still haven't finished fallout 3 yet. I've tried to over and over but I just can't really get into it. It's a shame because it seems to be a really long game and it has a lot of story to it.

Anyway back on batman.
    ya know what I meant.

Have you even got out of the "Vault" yet in Fallout? If not at least get out and then see the true magnitude.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 08-31-2009 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [center]

9. Games   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post

Have you even got out of the "Vault" yet in Fallout? If not at least get out and then see the true magnitude.
    I am out.
    I've been to megaton, and that ship city that I can't remember the name of, plus a little bit of exploring other areas.

I know it's a large game, that's why I said it's too bad I couldn't get into it.

10. Games   -   #10
    Large, that's and under estimate

It's as big as GTAIV or San Andreas....if not bigger..

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_map

And about another 20-30 un marked locations...and the only thing I hate about travling is going through the subway systems, confusing as hell, at least they gave you fast travel which helps a tone...ooops, looks I'm hijacking the thread
    [center]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast