Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FTN for the animals

In a shock to the filesharingtalk Community, Up beat all round nice guy and Filesharingtalk.com crusader, Jars, has apparently been identified and was tonight arrested after a lot of blood and feathers were found all over in his hotel room by the cleaning lady. All the Nudist Colony police needed to hear was that Jars had been staying in the room the night before. Well, that was all they needed to know before they found the dead chicken.

Jars likes to paint whiskers on his cheeks and call himself “Kind Cat” said the investigating officer known only as Brandon. But this was a chicken not a cat?” Brandon went on,

"Well Jars apparently doesn’t discriminate. He's known in animal rings as a habitual animal abuser. His animal abuse dates back to 2001 when he was arrested twice, once after being accused of breaking a rooster's neck that had rejected his advances and once after he was found in a neighbour's goose pen apparently attempting to get some of the geese in the mood by molesting them".

Jars was also accused of having sex with and killing a stray fox near the Mallee town of Ouyen, drawing the disgust from the rural farming community in March this year. For that he was convicted of theft and cruelty to an animal, and was imprisoned until last month. Since that release, he hasn't slowed and was arrested in connection with the attempted theft of a baby Koala from a Taiwanese Zoo.

Brandon continued, " Yeah the fukka was skiting that since he was a small child he has ****ed everything from dead animals to a raccoons. He freely admitted that he'd killed the chicken while ****ing it and now faces 5 years in prison and a potential life ban from any future communications with filesharingtalk.com posters who I'll retain overnight for questioning".

Filesharingtalk.com posters were believed to be shocked with the news on Jars who despite his dashing good looks, lovely personality and awesome drinking skills, was a bit of an entertainer. Perhaps animal entertaining is what the filesharingtalkers enjoy!

Filesharingtalk CEOs said the community was in counseling at the moment and while knowing that Jars 'horsed' around a little, had no idea he was into it this much. Fellow animal rights posters threatened to break into Brandon's jail last night and rip Jars' hair off. Other posters were believed to be livid.

Brandon finished off by sating, it's FtN. When he get's it, he'll stop. He assures us.

Guys, I will. I promise Anyway, this is my quest for FtN. Let me in, I'm an awesome community member with quality to boot.

I'm a PU at ScT, bittv,bitmeorg, waffles and TL.

Anyway, that's my shot.

Awaiting PM
    Last edited by jars; 12-21-2007 at 04:48 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Wtf ?!

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    When is the movie coming out?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by jars View Post
    Let me in, I'm an awesome community member with quality to boot.

I'm a XPU at ScT, VIP at bittv, PU at bitmeorg, waffles and TL. I'll send screens.
    post # of post you have made in each of the site you listed above.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    lol...

What the hell is happening at FST..

People are going mad after FTN...

Poeme >>> Video Requests >> Movie Story...

Anything else is remaining??
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i actually like this news report

ops, thought it would merge...but already post in between.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    lol squirrel not everyone has stamina like u to spam

So making posts at every tracker one owns is out of question..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    fanaticos's Avatar I Like Big Butts BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    man i will tell you something.....you will not get ftn..no matter what story you have..video..poem .......
    Brokeback Mountain is where Chuck Norris actually breaks peoples backs.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    This is getting a little bit ridiculous

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast